What is the most calories you've ever eaten in a day?

Options

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,977 Member
    Options
    10-11 k I think
    Similar....but I'm sure there's been a few over the years that would make that look like a deficit.:happy:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    5001, for Christmas last year. I was proud of that until I saw the replies...
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    since tracking////////3500...............before tracking , who knows..probabaly close to 8o0o.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    About 5000 I think..at least since I've started tracking. Before that...only God knows. Maybe 15,000?
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    On April 20th alone I had 7041. I still hit my weekly calorie goal.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    5001, for Christmas last year. I was proud of that until I saw the replies...

I know what you mean! That's why I posted the "For shame" gif. Some of you guys are really impressive!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Since logging, I want to say about 5,000 or so. Sadly it wasn't that hard, but there was a lot of alcohol involved.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    dont know............
    u d ont really know unles s u count t
    i would say somewhere in the 3000's
  • friedmsw1
    friedmsw1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Since logging, I have gotten up to 4000 one day. Before logging, 10,000 easy. I used to eat from fast food restaurants almost exclusively.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Around 3,500-4,000 I would say.
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I dunno. How many calories are in an entire 15lb ham including an inch thick layer of fat surrounding the meat? Of course I became very sick the next day. I was a kid at the time. I think I was going through a growth spurt. Ive also eaten an entire 14 piece of kfc dark meat in a day with about a pound of pasta (pre cooking weight). Oh yeah, and both of those days were when I used to drink a gallon of whole milk a day.
  • LabMonkeySteph85
    Options
    3123 on Friday. I finally broke and had a binge. I felt terrible so sick. It caused me to have a breakthrough though. I realize now that it is because I have not been eating enough for someone who works out 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. I eating below my BMR plus all that exercise way a recipe for disaster.

Before I joined MFP - probably 10k on vacation. That Disney food gets me every time. All those cupcakes and Mickey ice cream sandwiches!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Think it was about 4900. Peanuts were the culprit. lol
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    like 10k probably
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Since I started logging... 4,590 last Thursday (burned 5,751).

Before then... Large Domino's Texas BBQ with stuffed crust, garlic pizza bread, mozzarella sticks, potato wedges, 4 dips, 2 litres coca-cola, cookies, cookies & cream ice cream... 6,495 calories (minus half the pizza and half the Coke for the next day)... 4,835 calories. Although that was typically after not eating for 36 hours whilst sedentary with an average estimated TDEE back then of 3,300.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ...NOT A NEWBIE... I have downed an entire jar of almond butter, peanut butter, bag of shelled mixed nuts and 1 1/2 bottles of wine...PLUS kashi cereal with a banana and toast. AHHHHHHH... makes me wonder where I put all of that food. Oh but what a run I had that night. :)
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It was about 3 years ago. I ate an entire Papa Murphy's pizza, a wheel of brie, a full IHOP breakfast, one of those monster burritos from Chipotles and a pack of Sausalito cookies. I drank 7 beers, a couple of cans of Mt Dew and a glass of milk through out the day. I want to say that adds up to over 4000+ calories, maybe more? I have always been told I eat like a man, and at that point in my life I was 40 lbs overweight. I look back at times like that and can't even fathom doing something like that now.
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    Since logging about 3000, before then Im scared to even think. Love me some fried anything with a couple glasses of sugar with some tea (for flavor) :-)
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    Since tracking, probably 4000-5000.
    Before tracking, probably over 8000!!

Tracking definitely makes me feel guiltier about getting to numbers that high, though! (Thank goodness...)
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    So far I think 2,500 ish...?