Empty Wardrobe! What are your Clothing related goals?

Options
2»

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • CalypsoNi
    CalypsoNi Posts: 44
    Options
    Mine is to be able to fit in to my old clothing, size 11 at the least. I look at the size of those, compared to the size of my few I have now, and I always think to myself "Holy crap I was skinny!"
    I havn't thrown away any of my old clothing for this reason. =)
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I pretty much don't have any clothes smaller than my current size, so I will seriously be shopping the thrift stores soon. The pants that I am wearing today, which I was so ecstatic to fit into a few weeks ago, are feeling very loose today. It's a great problem to have.

My clothing 'dream' is to wear any trashy biker chic stuff that I want to and not worry about if someone will think I am too fat for it! That's a dream for 2014, though.

Right now I am almost finished with all the plus size clothes -- that's one of my goals for May, to get rid of every plus sized piece of clothing that I own.

I like the goal of wearing a single digit size -- I'm totally stealing that one. An interim goal is to not own any size that has an 'X' in it.
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My goal is size 8-10 which I have not been since before my son 12 years ago!!!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit into 4-6, right now I'm in a 6 but I want to get more comfortable in this size. I've donated most of my "big" clothes because I don't want them around!
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's a bit too early on the way to my goal, but I have a beautiful dress I want to wear to my friend's wedding next year. I'm also putting £10 in a jar for every 1lb I lose (including re-losses if I gain) to spend on clothes and put towards a holiday to wear them on :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!