This is possibly the silliest question ever..

Options
124»

Replies

• Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    wow, not sure whats happend here while i was gone but im glad you found what you were looking for haha feel free to add me ( fellow aus) if you need any other help!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    it says 1250 calories per day.
    the yogart was 129 grams per serve 79 per 100grams so is this a good choice?

Do you like yogurt?
  • _Liz_M_
    _Liz_M_ Posts: 39
    Options
    hey guys !
    im new to this.
    i use to eat junk food after junk food.. (mainly because of my weed addiction, dont judge please)
    i went on a cruise in december since then i smoke about 80% less than i use to.

i want to eat healthy!
    i have cut out all junk, and stick to the good stuff. but i dont understand where the calories are on packets!
    on packeted food etc
    does it say it on all foods?! i have 1 serve of greek yogart infornt of me and it says
    energy 541kj (129 cals) 6% 318kj (76 cals) which one is it?!
    also with carbs, fat total, sugars etc, what should i watch out for, how much should i be having per serving?
    sorry i must sound so stupid but help would be appreciated!

Go to Angus and Robertson or one of the better book stores and buy a calorie counter book for a couple of dollars. If you have an iPhone, get the Calorie King app. It has all the Aussie foods listed.... this all works well for me too in NZ so you can check your quantities and calorie values.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I've heard worst. Op it says: serving size:1 that's how much you eat. Then it says amount of servings, that means amount of servings per container. If it's small like that it's usually 1.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    foodlabels.jpg
    Where it says serving size (4oz)
    and calories per serving: 280
    and servings per container: 4

serving size- say you eat 4 oz of whatever was in that container, then you would have eaten 280 calories
    if you eat the whole container than you would have eaten 1,120 calories (4*280).
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    DIVIDE KILOJULES BY 4.2
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Think someones smoking pot and i'm not talking about the OP at he made sense.

the OP? say whhhat?
    is this meant to be to me...

I was just saying at least you made sense not like the other person. I think they have been smokin something. Crazy!