• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I love my sailor and cherry coke zero. :heart:
  • msigman1
    msigman1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    http://getdrunknotfat.com/

This is a pretty interesting link and app for your phone. It will tell you the calories in just about every kind of drink out there. I am making a true effort to stay away from alcohol. It is just empty calories.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The best way to curb this behavior is to quit completely. It's better for your health and your wallet. With addictive substances, it is very hard to moderate.

you must be fun at parties.

It's sad that you need to poison yourself to have fun.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I stay away from alcohol most weeknights, drink only on the weekends and I do vodka and water with Mio. Generally I am out dancing or something keeping me moving.
  • daddydog69
    daddydog69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Alcohol...my favorite carb. LEMME TELL YA THIS.......Already 30 pounds overweight from quitting smoking in 2009,I packed on close to 20 pounds from the late spring of 2012 till January...I suddenly took a liking to Craft Beers....especially IPAs....and the stronger the better....it was disastrous before I finally had a picture taken of me refereeing a high school match in late December by my good buddy Brian. I was now 51 pounds overweight. I then was turned on to My Fitness Pal...and the numbers slapped me hard. Now i "earn" my beers or red wines...always in moderation (unless I'm in Key West, then its Hedonistic drinking time lol) I've not deprived myself of the tasty bitter brews that are 3-4x the calories of light beers, but I,ve learned no more than one...or two if I've been really good. I have the convenience of a gym at work, so I use it daily before work and on last break....and walk on my lunch hour. This app is responsible for me getting my life back....and I am able to get my drink on....as long as I'm counting. So drink up...and you can still get closer to the bar when they yell "Belly up!", if you exercise and count.....145 day logged in as of tomorrow!
  • tdml
    tdml Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a super health nut from mon-fri and then I turn into Keith Richards on the weekends.

LMAO!!!:drinker:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I just add my beer into my daily calories, working overnights I do not drink four nights out of the week (because I am working) but the other three days I tend to drink 4 beers, before I log food I log beer (which usually just counts for snacks anyway) then eat what I normally eat and stay within calorie goal. I have never had a problem losing weight and having a few drinks after work. When I go to second shift soon I will likely go to two beers after work a night, maybe six tops on a "party night" it's my way to unwind working in a stressful job and being a mommy of two. Nothing beats a bath with a nice cold beer - or glass of wine.

Hard liquor and diet sodas are the best way to go for calories. However 12 ounces of light beer is only 110cals, and 5 ounces of wine (which is one serving) is 70 - 90 calories so in the long run light beer is actually the next best thing. :D