Help...people with noses only.

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
A couple of days ago, I was fingering my nose and then my other nostril got jealous and made me finger it. I'm not sure if I used the same hand again to finger both. This resulted in a bloody nose. It was the 16th day of my cycle and I've not seen the regular PMS symptoms since. Only today, which is the 25th day I notice severe body aches and dizziness. I almost always get my period on the 25th-26th day, but nothing so far! Should I be worried? Could all my regular cycle have been diverted to out my nose? Should I be peeing on a stick?

Replies

• spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    283765_386605234727571_1494218983_n.jpg
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Put a tampon in your nose if it is having a period, should help. Oh, and yes. You might be pregnant. Learn from this mistake and next time you finger your nose put a condom on finger.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    A couple of days ago, I was fingering my nose and then my other nostril got jealous and made me finger it. I'm not sure if I used the same hand again to finger both. This resulted in a bloody nose. It was the 16th day of my cycle and I've not seen the regular PMS symptoms since. Only today, which is the 25th day I notice severe body aches and dizziness. I almost always get my period on the 25th-26th day, but nothing so far! Should I be worried? Could all my regular cycle have been diverted to out my nose? Should I be peeing on a stick?

Can I smell your finger?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Don't you dare pee on that stick! After all, what did that stick ever do to you. Well, unless the stick is into that sort of thing, then by all means.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Don't you dare pee on that stick! After all, what did that stick ever do to you. Well, unless the stick is into that sort of thing, then by all means.

It IS usually better to be pissed off than pissed on!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    maybe the stick got stung by a jellyfish...then pee away...
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

You should sneeze on the stick for sure and see if you're expecting a baby booger. You might want to get nostril #2 tested to be safe if nostril #1 is getting a lot of finger action. You never know when they get around that much.

Hope you don't get too much water weight from your cycle. Use the high spin cycle to get as much moisture out as possible. I hear that helps.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have a nose. I hope everyone has a nose - but, is this for real?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Yes this is real. Santa Claus is real and so is the Easter Bunny and Donald Trump's full head of hair.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Yes this is real. Santa Claus is real and so is the Easter Bunny and Donald Trump's full head of hair.

No it isn't ! Trust me, I have a nose for these things
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    283765_386605234727571_1494218983_n.jpg

#winning

also, now the song is stuck in my head. with the revised lyrics.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You bring up some VERY good points!

ughhh.gif
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Yes

4163688478_048e586787.jpg
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

i've seen this in a few forum posts of yours...and I just wanted to let you know...

your question mark button is stuck on your computer.

Jus sayin
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when your cycle goes to your nose!!!
    sli_zps620df495.gif
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options

i've seen this in a few forum posts of yours...and I just wanted to let you know...

your question mark button is stuck on your computer.

Jus sayin

This could be a very serious issue...
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Put a tampon in your nose if it is having a period, should help. Oh, and yes. You might be pregnant. Learn from this mistake and next time you finger your nose put a condom on finger.

Would a finger cot work as well as a condom? I'm afriad the condom would be too big for the finger and might slip off.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Smells fishy to me!