What worked for me is probably the answer for you!

Options
13»

Replies

• joytron
    joytron Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wicked post, thank you for sharing! I've found that eating (mostly) clean and becoming passionate about vegetables, and fruit, and nuts, etc. has made my whole life better overall. Weight loss is happening but also mental clarity, and cheerfulness, and the ability to combat some long-standing addictions. It's so much more beneficial to embrace things than to deny things, at least in my case. Haven't seen the documentary but will check it out tonight. Thanks again.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Wicked post, thank you for sharing! I've found that eating (mostly) clean and becoming passionate about vegetables, and fruit, and nuts, etc. has made my whole life better overall. Weight loss is happening but also mental clarity, and cheerfulness, and the ability to combat some long-standing addictions. It's so much more beneficial to embrace things than to deny things, at least in my case. Haven't seen the documentary but will check it out tonight. Thanks again.

Thank you! and yes exactly about not only weight loss but over all health, I always had extreme acne and since starting this way of eating in december I dont even wear make up anymore! its great and I feel so much better thank you so much for your positive feed back my intention for this post was to expose people to something possibly new and possibly encourage someone to make changes or help them through a difficult time.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later!
  • LadyEforReal
    LadyEforReal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Post. I get it! Folks no need to be negative, we are all here to share our stories, experiences and triumphs. Like the post says, it may not work for you, but clearly it can help someone else..Bump!!
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Yep. That's all that really needs to be said.

Totally agree
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    bump to reread in the morning and check out links posted
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    bump again.....