Post your pic and height and have other guess your weight.

Options

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Terrible pic but I don't have many full body pics... cause I hate them... But I wanna play. This was about a month ago.. but I'm only down like 3 lbs from then. Please don't be nice.. I'm really curious. I'm 5'3"

0egfmyw2026g.jpg
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Terrible pic but I don't have many full body pics... cause I hate them... But I wanna play. This was about a month ago.. but I'm only down like 3 lbs from then. Please don't be nice.. I'm really curious. I'm 5'3"

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

170?
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

170?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    You are in terrific shape!

Thanks, but no ! Lol

Yes you are, btw 145.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

170?

nope
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

But how many hands tall are you, at the shoulders?

lol I have no idea!

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

and the horse is probably 2000

I love you so much right now!!!
  • nooshi713
    Options
    I was close!
  • nooshi713
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I was close!

I know that's why I said u were :P

I know. I was just excited. :)
  • nooshi713
    Options
    I was close!

I know that's why I said u were :P

I know. I was just excited. :)

now its ur turn : D

I will have to take pics when I get home in a few days because I don't have my laptop.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?
    did i miss the answer? i'm not always observant
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?

you didn't and are dead on :)
  • mbaker566
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?

we are the same height so i had a good reference
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?

lol yea and you are a LOT smaller! oh well. one day perhaps i'll get there.
  • mbaker566
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?

only 10lbs between us and i think when that was taken it was closer to 5 lbs. the pose helps
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

0egfmyw2026g.jpg

165?

only 10lbs between us and i think when that was taken it was closer to 5 lbs. the pose helps

lol and 10lbs is a lot on a short girl!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    10 pounds or not u look great

Thanks! :*
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn’t think I would be this bad a guessing! As I’m reading through this thread I’m not even freaking close on anyone! Lol. But I’ll play what the hell. Forgive my unflattering eyes closed picture. 😂😂

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg
    I want to play but am a little scared 😬.... keep in mind I’m mini, only 5ft, I’ve lost 55 lbs and want to lose another 15 however my scale hasn’t budged since I added in weight lifting.

e2r6h4fdu116.png

I know this thread is about guessing weight but I have to take a moment to appreciate the two most beautiful women in MFP. 😍😍

210 and 110?
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    5x7h9ushedj0.jpg

Im the dude in blue pants and im 172 cm/5'8" sorry for bad quality pic i had no recent ones of me on my comp

@jennacole12 hmm 117?

@AmberGlitterSparkles 220?

• andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    5x7h9ushedj0.jpg

Im the dude in blue pants and im 172 cm/5'8" sorry for bad quality pic i had no recent ones of me on my comp

@jennacole12 hmm 117?

@AmberGlitterSparkles 220?

163?

Try a weightclass lower ^^
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    bufger wrote: »
    Omg I didn’t think I would be this bad a guessing! As I’m reading through this thread I’m not even freaking close on anyone! Lol. But I’ll play what the hell. Forgive my unflattering eyes closed picture. 😂😂

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg
    I want to play but am a little scared 😬.... keep in mind I’m mini, only 5ft, I’ve lost 55 lbs and want to lose another 15 however my scale hasn’t budged since I added in weight lifting.

e2r6h4fdu116.png

I know this thread is about guessing weight but I have to take a moment to appreciate the two most beautiful women in MFP. 😍😍

210 and 110?

:blush::blush: I wish!!! 110 would be my ultimate goal...just trying to get to 120 right now :neutral: Thank you though :blush: