Post your pic and height and have other guess your weight.

Options

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Quinn_2ooo wrote: »
    Guess how much I weight!
    Height: 5'3 or 160cm

Holy thread resurrection how far back did you dig to find this one?!

I'm going to guess 127lbs

• AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Omg I didn’t think I would be this bad a guessing! As I’m reading through this thread I’m not even freaking close on anyone! Lol. But I’ll play what the hell. Forgive my unflattering eyes closed picture. 😂😂

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Omg I didn’t think I would be this bad a guessing! As I’m reading through this thread I’m not even freaking close on anyone! Lol. But I’ll play what the hell. Forgive my unflattering eyes closed picture. 😂😂

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

205?
    We’re best friends now! Not even close but thank you.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

205?
    We’re best friends now! Not even close but thank you.

Guess me. We are the same height. 205 is where I want to be at 5'11".

I used to think I was pretty good at guessing weights...but I'm really only good at guessing people's weight who look exactly like me 🤣

Judging from what you just said I would guess maybe 245?
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    fi81n6eel30o.jpg

5'11"

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

I was going to guess 225 based on height but based off your comment maybe 245?
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

You guys are giving me the biggest self esteem boost ever! I’m over here blushing. Making me feel a lot better even though I’m working my butt of to be at those kind of numbers!
  • jennacole12
    Options

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

You guys are giving me the biggest self esteem boost ever! I’m over here blushing. Making me feel a lot better even though I’m working my butt of to be at those kind of numbers!

And girl you rock that dress! Gorgeous!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    I want to play but am a little scared 😬.... keep in mind I’m mini, only 5ft, I’ve lost 55 lbs and want to lose another 15 however my scale hasn’t budged since I added in weight lifting.

e2r6h4fdu116.png
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    I want to play but am a little scared 😬.... keep in mind I’m mini, only 5ft, I’ve lost 55 lbs and want to lose another 15 however my scale hasn’t budged since I added in weight lifting.

e2r6h4fdu116.png

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

And girl you rock that dress! Gorgeous!

I would guess like 115 120. You look awesome, and thank you!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options

Edit to add I’m 5ft 11

tk1ioyw3562g.jpeg

im bad at guessing, but since i already saw the comments it doesn't count. i woulda guessed 210 honestly.

This is my before picture. I was right around 330. I’m about 309 now. But this has all be very flattering!
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    xxcooneyxx wrote: »
    I'll admit, I started this because I wonder how much I look like I weigh. I'll be happy to comment on other people's pictures though. The only thing I ask in this thread is that we be honest with our best guess instead of trying to flatter people.
    Ok here goes!

5'5"

2zo9479.jpg

I want to lose another 30 lbs.

You look lik your 135, but since you said you wanted to lose another 30lbs im gonna guess your weight is about 150.
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options

e2r6h4fdu116.png

You look fantastic! I'm going to say 128-130.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    qwevank0fv2t.jpg
    asbimeqodzfg.jpg

5'9"
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Taken last Saturday, 5'3"
    9x5b3av05i62.png