Runners!!

Options
124»

Replies

• JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! Runner and mother of 2 here! Training for 1/2 marathon in October. Up to 7 miles now. Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I began running in 2001 with a 5K (no C25K program, just ran one), at age 38. I've now run...

56 = 5K's
    7 = 5 Milers
    4 = 10K's
    1 = 13K's
    5 = 15K's
    28 = Half Marathons
    19 = Marathons

My 20th Marathon is this Sunday (Mother's Day) at the Delaware Marathon. I Joined the Marathon Maniacs in November 2011 and I am a member of the WISH (We're Inspired to Stay Healthy) group of Disney Running Enthusiasts.

I'd enjoy friending fellow runners and provide tips, etc. if I can.

Keep on runnin'!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms in the group too!
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you want. I run alot and I'm trying to break 20 min in the 5k on June 1st. Its not my first race though.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am a runner, I run between 5 and 10km regularly and have 3 half marathons coming up in the next few months. Its the most challenging thing I've ever done... its a mental game. I'm a single mum of 4.
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I finished the Delaware Marathon on Mother's Day in 4:01:37, ((9:06 pace per mile) not my best but a very good effort for the tough course and with the heat of the day.

I've got the 1/2 Sauer 1/2 Kraut Marathon coming up next on June 15th in Philadelphia.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Can add me if you want, doing my second 5k of the year on Memorial Day, was a runner, took 7 years off and came back to it. profile pic was my first 10k ever and am doing a half-marathon on Thanksgiving Day.
  • snowyd20
    snowyd20 Posts: 176
    Options
    Can add me if you want, doing my second 5k of the year on Memorial Day, was a runner, took 7 years off and came back to it. profile pic was my first 10k ever and am doing a half-marathon on Thanksgiving Day.