This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    2ihlc40.jpg

Another floating head? Her face is just...awful. Somehow they elongated her face more and erased all her wrinkles, of which she has many. She looks like stretched plastic. As well as her waist having been brought in a lot.

It also looks like they did something to her eyes. Her eyes just don't look real at all. She kind of looks like a porcelain doll instead of a person. And it looks like there should be the slightest wrinkle in her clothes where he waist is bending, but there isn't.

No amount of photoshopping will make him look like a woman. It's amazing he's gotten away with it for so long. .
    My favorite comment on this thread. hahahaha
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread!
  • Pipara
    Pipara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an eye opener. I knew they airbrushed and touched things up a *little* but to actually shear things off and move stuff around? :noway: Thanks for posting this.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I'm going to test my new skills! Lemme know if I'm right!

8x38uh.jpg

Floating head? Chest looks exaggerated. As well as all signs of being an actual person having been erased from her face and shadows added.

2ihlc40.jpg

Another floating head? Her face is just...awful. Somehow they elongated her face more and erased all her wrinkles, of which she has many. She looks like stretched plastic. As well as her waist having been brought in a lot.

Her eyes look almost demonic.
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bump! Love this :)
  • jLynn1998
    jLynn1998 Posts: 6
    Options
    Bump!
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    cool thread!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    THE STICKMAN
    6a00d834a16dcf69e20133ed822b08970b-500wi
    I hope those pantyhose come in regular length.
    [/quote]

OMG her legs are enormous compared to everything else, she must be a size 20 shoe!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    love this thread! it has taken over my whole morning :noway:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when the celebrity model appears in person standing in front of their photoshopped image. I always wonder why they aren't embarrassed about it.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This was really interesting! Thanks for sharing.
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OK - I have things to do today!!! Spent the last two hours going through this thread and loving every minute of it. Awesome stuff!!! Keep it coming!!!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This is great. Thank-you.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    2ihlc40.jpg

It also looks like they did something to her eyes. Her eyes just don't look real at all. She kind of looks like a porcelain doll instead of a person. And it looks like there should be the slightest wrinkle in her clothes where he waist is bending, but there isn't.

No amount of photoshopping will make him look like a woman. It's amazing he's gotten away with it for so long. .

Bahahaha, so mean.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    THE STICKMAN

This one's hilarious. One of those..."what were they thinking?" moments.

___
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    THE STICKMAN

This one's hilarious. One of those..."what were they thinking?" moments.

___

It is! If that person had those legs it would be hilarious to watch them walk. One leg would be 50 feet long & the other leg would be normal.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My sister in law does this to her baby all the time - the pics never look like the baby - it is freaky- but my mother-in-law loves the pics so they keep photoshopping the poor thing!

Seriously? They're photoshopping the baby? That poor child is going to have a rough life, because I doubt they'll stop doing it the older the kid gets.

I totally photoshopped my baby...but I don't think this is what you mean....photoshop, it's not all evil. :)

4e36e87c.jpg
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I think I will show this thread to my step-daughter (12 y.o.). Yes, this will be good for her.