If you eat around 1500 calories a day...

2»

Replies

• Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Im hitting 1500 a day, sometimes over some under.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    I like to average 1450, is that close enough ;) Yes, you may look at my diary. My protein macro is the hardest to keep high...
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    - Greek yoghurt (Fage is best. If you are on the go and are buying a flavored yoghurt get Siggi's, they have the least sugar of any of the yoghurts with fruit.)
    - Chicken breast
    - Quest bars
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    I average between 1600 and 1700 per day, but my diary is open if you want to look.
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    have turkey or chicken breast cooked and ready to grab for a snack.
    also love Quest bars (6 fat, 24 carbs, 20 protein, around 170 calories and taste like CANDY).
    EAS Advantage Carb Control Shakes (quick snack for 3 fat, 6 carb and 17 protein),only 110 cals)..

BUMP for Protein Ideas
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    I eat 1600-1700/day and consume between 90-120g (i aim for over 100) of protein. It's pretty easy really! I eat a lot of chicken, fish, Greek yogurt, almonds, cheese, eggs, protein shakes (after weight lifting usually), cook with olive oil...it's not hard, you just have to figure out which foods are protein packed and eat them. Most of my meals contain between 25-30g of protein and I try to choose snacks that are high in proteins as well.