CONFESSION TIME

Options
supertracylynn
supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
I have 14 calories left for my day. It is 2:20p.
I also ate a donut and a half for breakfast.

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    you suck!

tumblr_mhgsh0JDxh1s1nx8qo1_400.gif

note: I had a filet-o-fish meal..but I only ate 90% of the fish...all the fries...but damn! first world problems.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 red velvet, cream filled cupcakes and a HUGE piece of red velvet wedding cake Saturday.. -_-
    Yesterday I ate 2 more pieces of chocolate then I actually tracked.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I ate a bunch of swedish fish yesterday. Didn't count how many and didn't log it.
  • supertracylynn
    Options

That's totally how I feel right now.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    you suck!

note: I had a filet-o-fish meal..but I only ate 90% of the fish...all the fries...but damn! first world problems.

That pictures is TOO damn cute <3 My doggie has the grip of death.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Happens...I only have 600 or so...and it's 3:25pm for me. I haven't worked out either though, so I should do that...right...now..After a a nap...:blushing:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I think I drank about 2 bottles of wine on sunday and only tracked one. :(
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I swore off fast food until Memorial Day Weekend, but today I injured myself rollerblading and my boyfriend offered to go pick me up a gyro sandwich and fries from a local mediterranean restaurant we both love as comfort food... I just couldn't say no!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I had coffee with nonfat creamer in it and some sugar
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am actively planning a cheat day on the second saturday in june that is going to come in at about 5600 calories :happy:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options

Seriously? I have coffee every day with REAL creamer and sugar. I'm a badass like that though.

I ate 3 scrumptious peanut butter cookies, after having a hotdog at lunch, and we are planning green chile cheeseburgers for dinner... I've gone over on my fat content, but not my calorie goal!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

I started my day yesterday with my normal smoothie and coffee...then a couple maple frosted donuts....then a huge baked ziti lunch....I thought I was wrecked for the day. Eneded up not hungry the rest of the day and played a HUGE match of tennis last night, only to end up under calories for the day.

So there is ALWAYS hope.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    DOn't think i ever told anyone this in real life, as it (despite being sound scientifically) is socially unacceptable and would see me ostracised in seconds flat. Feel safe sharing it with you guys, so more can benefit from my knowledge.

The secret is: I never wash my hair. I subscribe to the theory that the natural oils produced by hair are capable of maintaining cleanliness. They destroy bacteria and keep your hair looking sleek. Corporations would have you believe you need to spend top dollar on products to keep your hair clean, but it just isn't true. The shampoos and conditioners you buy are destructive, chemically they are very similar to detergents used to blast stains from clothes and strip paint from walls. They rob your hair of its natural oils and leave you relying on an expensive cycle of products to stop your hair looking dull and rough. If you just didn't use them, like me, your hair would look great and be clean 24/7.

My hair is incredibly shiny (regularly complimented) and I've never once been told it smells bad or looks dirty. I haven't washed it in over 2 years. Just rinse my scalp thoroughly with cold water when showering (yes cold shower) to remove any styling product I may have used without damaging natural oils. If you want to start being a no hair washer just stop using shampoo and conditioner right away, only cold water for rinsing. It'll take 1-3 weeks for your hair to acclimatise (during this time it will seem overly greasy and oily) but after acclimatisation has occurred you will have beautiful hair forever, unless you make the mistake of washing it again.

People (mostly chicas) often ask for the secret of my hair, but I just have to laugh and make something up. The world is literally not ready for the truth.
  • MassiveDelta
    Options

Seriously? I have coffee every day with REAL creamer and sugar. I'm a badass like that though.

I ate 3 scrumptious peanut butter cookies, after having a hotdog at lunch, and we are planning green chile cheeseburgers for dinner... I've gone over on my fat content, but not my calorie goal!

Right...and this was kind of a joke. either you have a ginormous caloric goal or those are the tiniest cheeseburgers ever. Or that's the ****iest tasting tofu dog my dog ever excreted.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I ate a pea. Way to blow my day!

But seriously, I've been there. Tomorrow is a new day! :smile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Can't tell at all

IMG_0379.jpg?t=1353330137

Confession, that isn't me
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I eat a bag of these crunchy onion salad topping as chips once every week or so..

41BhlDaI3NL.jpg
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    oh my goodmess 0.0
  • supertracylynn
    Options

To prelude this...
    Last week I ran/hiked 27.5 miles and was under my weekly goal by about 900 calories.
    The week before that, I ran/hiked 30 miles and was under my weekly goal by about 900 as well.
    The week prior to even that, I ran/hiked 31.5miles and part of that was 15.5miles ran (mostly uphill) in a 24hour time span.
    I am also finishing up a move, on top of my regular daily activities. To say I'm stressed is an understatement!

In short, I'm SUPER glad to finally have enough of an appetite to eat this much this early in the day!!! .