CONFESSION TIME

Options

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire sleeve of thin mint cookies the other day :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire sleave of girl scout shortbread cookies the other day. I didn't even log it.

I'm living on the edge.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I had a wet walnut sundae from Carvel and didn't/don't plan to log it.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Had a shot of tequila!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Had a shot of tequila!

Just one? Psh!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I had over 600 calories of M&M's three days in a row. Tomorrow will likely be the fourth.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This isn't food-related, but I have some really weird things that turn me on... I am obsessed with braces and gingers, for example :blushing:
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking vodka tonight instead of working out.. :/
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    damaged-emotion-gif-girl-mila-kunis-Favim.com-239485_large.gif
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking vodka tonight instead of working out.. :/

I think you meant :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Most nights I drink, I drink more than my alloted calories in booze...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 to 6 alcoholic beverages 3 days a week. Often one of those days I log six but drink 10. I use to drink 4 to 6 a night though so I am better. I also smoke the occasional cigarette when I drink. The next day after I smoke my blood pressure and heart rate are always elevated and I feel like an idiot for caving in to something that obviously doesn't work well with me.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    some one from our QC department just got me some tacos .how could I say no .they go to the rest at 12:09 midninght just for tacos.
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 pieces of pizza tonite. Thank goodness I burned a pile of calories at the gym today. Whew!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I bought a venti sized frappuccino at Starbucks today :/
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I had coffee with nonfat creamer in it and some sugar

Seriously? I have coffee every day with REAL creamer and sugar. I'm a badass like that though.

I ate 3 scrumptious peanut butter cookies, after having a hotdog at lunch, and we are planning green chile cheeseburgers for dinner... I've gone over on my fat content, but not my calorie goal!

Right...and this was kind of a joke. either you have a ginormous caloric goal or those are the tiniest cheeseburgers ever. Or that's the ****iest tasting tofu dog my dog ever excreted.

No need to be nasty, sir. Like you, I was playing around. And, I'm pregnant, so, yeah, I can eat 2400 calories daily and not gain a **** ton of weight.

edited to add: 31 weeks pregnant and have gained a whopping total of 6lbs. Healthy baby, healthy mommy, so apparently I'm doing something right.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I haven't run in two weeks, I haven't tracked in three weeks. I haven't gone crazy or anything, just kept on keeping on. And somehow in that time frame I lost the final 2 lbs I've been struggling with for four months and made it to goal. I'm guessing I lost muscle?? Anyway, hard to be happy with the achievement knowing I didn't come by it so honestly...
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    *steps into the confessional booth*

"Ahem"

" I put captain morgen in m'coffee this morning......my house is a TOTAL MESS because F*&C no one else cares if Its clean or not only me.......

and I have been sittin on m' *kitten* on facebook and MFP for over two hours... O.O
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    This isn't food-related, but I have some really weird things that turn me on... I am obsessed with braces and gingers, for example :blushing:

10yqt5f.jpg

Well, hello there :bigsmile:
  • emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Been on a drinking spree since Friday last week. :)))