WTH???

Options
13»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Put it in the freezer and take a bite here and there. There's nothing saying you have to eat it all in one sitting. Everything in moderation.

I got fat from LACK of moderation.
  • colograndma
    colograndma Posts: 67
    Options
    Well, I totally understand. DH loves donuts, and they are 1/2 mile away.... so he always has some here. My prayer is that someday he will see enough change in me, that he will want to start watching what he eats.

I am proud of you for not caving in! That being said, IMHO, there comes a time that you need to have a treat of some sort. Instead of a candy bar, I will have a mini bar when I am craving chocolate.

Temptations are always there, it is just how we deal with them. We can do this!

Connie
    ~Colograndma~
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Now I want a peanut buster parfait.
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just checked the nutrion values on the Dairy Queen website.
    A peanut buster parfait is a whopping 710 calories!!!

I can splurge...but not that much!!!

Now, what I will go for next time is just a small cup of plain vanilla soft serve...at only 140 calories. Or a cherry starburst at only 80 calories. That's how I can splurge...but still be in control!!

Now I need to go brush my teeth before I run to the freezer and grab that sinful treat that's just sitting there!!! LOL
    No more talking about ice cream for this chicky-poo.

Though reading some of the comment on this thread are freaking hillarious! Love ya guys!