How do I get this girl?

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
The girl in this thread, how do I get her?

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Pull down your pants ;)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Try originality
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Ask her to do this

love_zpsa5892534.jpg
  • bronx1101
    bronx1101 Posts: 48
    Options
    get her what?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Tell her you know how she can obtain a thigh gap.

Or, you can tell her you have tasty snack treats.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    woooo!! YA! right on buddy, way to spit that innanet game, brody! swag so sick, too bad it ain't contagious! you must rack up that poon all day!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    what the
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Ask her to do this

love_zpsa5892534.jpg

:laugh:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Post this to her:
    rSHntpm.jpg
    you're welcome
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    OP, are you grabbing your peen in your profile picture?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Post this to her:
    rSHntpm.jpg
    you're welcome
    How YOU doin?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    OP, are you grabbing your peen in your profile picture?

No, he is yelling " YEAH!!!!!" after a hard workout while flexing
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Alright people, allow taunto to school you how PROFESSIONAL grade creepers like me do it. See amateurs on this site give pros like me a good name. They haven't mastered the art.

You gotta be sneaky! You gotta infiltrate the girls here.
    You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.
    Talk to them on forums ever so gently. Make a few jokes. Write some good info.

Next thing you know, you have an invite from them. Working as planned I see! Then once you become friends, you become friends with their SO (if they have one). Why? Keep your enemies closer! You slowly creep into their lives. Making them believe you're a good guy really.

Slowly you tell the lady how amazing she is.

THEN BAM! You realize that you just wasted your time chasing after somebody who lives 1000s of miles away from you and will never meet you in real life.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Alright people, allow taunto to school you how PROFESSIONAL grade creepers like me do it. See amateurs on this site give pros like me a good name. They haven't mastered the art.

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

Next thing you know, you have an invite from them. Working as planned I see! Then once you become friends, you become friends with their SO (if they have one). Why? Keep your enemies closer! You slowly creep into their lives. Making them believe you're a good guy really.

THEN BAM! You realize that you just wasted your time chasing after somebody who lives 1000s of miles away from you and will never meet you in real life.

this is how he got me.....on his friends list...

LOL...

hi taunto!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    The girl in this thread, how do I get her?

Probably by not simulating *kitten* in your profile pic... I mean you might get someone but they are probably not wife material...
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

LMAO. Take notes from this guy, clearly a pro.. Ahahaha
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

friendzone-level-99.jpg
  • BostonStrong617
    Options

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

You forgot about the part where they insist that they're star crossed lovers who are completely made for each other tho. Come on bro, don't you believe in the power of love? It''s like a Modern Day Rameo and Juliet with fake pictures and catfishing. The fake pictures are SUPER important because you have to make the person thinks you're a super hot model but that means never meeting them and falling in love through phone calls and texts. It's a fairy tale of the digital age for underage and/or morbidly obese girls and creepy hairy 40 year old male virgins posing as Twitter models.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

AH, my sweet Taunto...this is what I did to you....heh.

cept i didnt tell you you were amazing

If i recall i yelled at you

many times.

hi Taunto.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

You gotta sit.
    Wait.
    Watch from a distance.

What we have is real, Taunto.