95 pounds down in 8 months

Options
124»

Replies

• tstancom
    tstancom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! You look like a completely different person! That's amazing :D Great work!
  • islandblonde
    islandblonde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Your transformation was amazing. Very GQ photo! :smile:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Lauralee119
    Lauralee119 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job!!
  • plzlbsbegone
    plzlbsbegone Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats! You look like a new man!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    duude, thats fricken amazing. you look like a machine now! ooh yeh!
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job!!....love all the holes in your belt in the second pic!! Talk about progress.

thanks... I need to add one last hole... but I will retire that belt soon and get a new one... it's time :)
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you are absolutly right. Losing almost a hundred pounds is a huge step, but losing one pound at a time is a little step that we all can manage on a regular basis. Thank you for sharing!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Excellent committment.... excellent Results! Congrats!!:smile::smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This should be on the first page, you look great!!!!!!!
  • rawlingstl
    rawlingstl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration. I've been plateauing lately and making adjustments to try and break through. Watching you and rowdyff progress have been one of the main reasons I keep going day in and day out! I hope you enjoy your new lease on life!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!!!! Your face looks so much healthier and clearer

Well done
  • buffcleb
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration. I've been plateauing lately and making adjustments to try and break through. Watching you and rowdyff progress have been one of the main reasons I keep going day in and day out! I hope you enjoy your new lease on life!

thanks... My original goal was not to inspire anyone but I have found as I have gone along that has happened... kinda humbles me...

I remember where I was last September and it's hard to believe I am where I am...

It's also hard to believe that original picture was me last July... at the time I had no plans to go down this road and really did not think I was that big... I had a sort of bear googles thing going on in retrospect...

to everyone who is just starting out keep at it... you can do it if you stick to it... find out what your motivation is and never forget it... hold onto it and know you will achieve it
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Holy hotness!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Your pecs and chin are amazing! Did you do weight training? Gosh you are a handsome man. (I'm keeping my hands off - I'm a married woman!)
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look great! Younger even!
  • roasty89
    roasty89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice man great job and sweet another arfcom!
  • buffcleb
    Options
    Your pecs and chin are amazing! Did you do weight training? Gosh you are a handsome man. (I'm keeping my hands off - I'm a married woman!)

I weight train 5 days a week... M-W-F is upper body and Tu-Th lower... I do cardio every day...

thanks everyone... kind of blushing a bit now...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!