Passed MFP goal! Lost over 1/2 my body weight PICS

Options

Replies

• paday
    paday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and this is so inspirational to me! You've overcome so much more than your weight. I bet you feel like a million bucks. Congratulations on everything!!
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    What an inspiring person and story!! You look incredible - great work!!
  • supadeliux
    supadeliux Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    amazing change! you inspire everyone here, including me! ^^
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    So since May, I stopped really using MFP, thinking that I could do it all on my own. I gained 42lbs back but...
    1. I'm back before my last pair of small jeans stopped fitting.
    2. I'm not giving up on myself because I screwed up.
    3. I'm going to stay on this time, lose those 42lbs again and hopefully continue to help others along the way.

I'm posting from my phone right now but I'm going to put up some cool pictures from the last 2 years when I get home.

I revamped my style yesterday to bring back more of myself and, on top of keeping up with my physical health, I'm going to keep up with my emotional self confidence by prettying myself up (for me) daily. Walking around in the same sweatpants for days surely didn't help the last few months.

I really want to remind people that this is sort of like drug abuse or smoking. If you **** up and have an *kitten* ton of cake, a pack of cigarettes or a dose of heroine, you do not need to continue to do it just because you fell back into it for a short while. We have the power and control our actions daily. Treat it as a daily thing.

Just for today, I will not be a heifer... lol
  • BelgianBelle
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and should be very proud of what you've achieved! This is very inspirational!
    Best of wishes to you in resolving your health issues - probably going to be a lot easier to get healthy in a fit body. Good luck!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look stunning....you should be so proud of yourself. AMAZING JOB!!!
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing, you look great.
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your accomplishments!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Your ticker is especially fantastic. Good work!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! good luck to you with the ED....can be sooooo hard to deal with;) Congrats on all your successes!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations :-)
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Nice! Great work!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW. This is fantastic! You look great!! And look at your collarbones and neck! So amazing, thank you.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before you lost the weight and even more so now!! Congrats!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I think you were/are beautiful before and after but you look SO MUCH HAPPIER now! Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Stunning transformation. Your posture is different, yourbody is different, your confidence shines as well as your happiness! What a fantastic and inspirational change, through challenges and everything! Way to go, girl! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Well that's pretty awesome!
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!