Who's pushing for that last 10 pounds??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am working on my last 10 pounds right now, unless I think I need to cut a bit more after that. I'm weight training 4 times a week and doing a bit more cardio than usual.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    2.5 away from 100. 21 away from 200

so i'm pushing for those last 22 pounds to reach "onederland" lol
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    please add me! I'm in serious need of motivation with people who are dealing with the same issues as me. I hit my lowest 145 for like a day and keep bouncing around 147. I am 5'4" and would like to be 130ish, maybe a little under. Last 15-20ish! Ugh!
  • FitGirlMD
    FitGirlMD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's me all day long..I have just 10 lbs to lose. I look fit and wouldn't otherwise bother with losing weight except that I gained it and I can't fit into my clothes..
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 (including the weight I didn't log in when I first set it up here at myfitnesspal) my goal is getting close but can't seem to be moving forward. I'm lacking for that last home run stretch!!! So here is like me, where you procrastinate and instead pushing forward, starting to gain it back slowly...??? :(

I just joined crossfit gym and I start this Sunday! I need friends to encourage, and to encourage back! Thanks!!

*Frantically puts hand in the air* "Miss! Miss! Me! Me! Me!"

Why is it that after losing so much, it's now that I'm down to the last bits around my waist that I feel fat again!?
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I stalled out in August (family reunion) and have not made much progress since then. In mid October I broke my big toe. It's funny, since I knew I couldn't exercise (pain) I got more conscientious about my food logging and boom, a couple pounds came off. Pretty sure they went back on for Thanksgiving LOL. But it shows me that I just need to get accurate again and it can come off.

Walked yesterday for the first time since I broke it and heading to the gym this morning.