How old do people think you are?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Rarely do I get anyone think I'm over 40.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I get 23-25 a lot. I don't think I've ever met a person that thought I was older than my 29 year old brother before.

Same here! My brother is 28 but people always think he's the older one when we're together, despite him being 3 years younger than me.
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It varies. I've had people ask me if i'm' 17 or 18 and other ask if i'm 21
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I think I look my age. If I had a bag over my head, people would probably think I was 25 based on my body. I don't have many wrinkles, but since I don't color my hair and I started going gray in my 20's, people probably think I'm pretty old. But they probably think I'm in great shape for my old age, so that's ok. To me, the number isn't really as important as the condition of the mind and body. :drinker:
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, almost 19, and since I'm at university, people know I must be 18. But my senior year of high school, nearly everyone thought I was a freshman. I look young for my age.
  • imshr3dded
    imshr3dded Posts: 33
    Options
    19 - 23
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm 65 but people tell me I look 45. It is always fun to tell people how old I am and see the smile freeze on their faces in shock. Then they get this sort of vague look as they seem to contemplate, "Is this woman deliberately INFLATING her age?? Who does that!!? She must be looking to sell me some supplement or something." LOL.

I have always looked younger than I am but I think it helps that I have always attempted to be pretty well-nourished since I became a young adult. I went for a period of eating too little for a while, but since I got that sorted out, my health has been returning, (along with looking even younger for my age, it seems).
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    12. :laugh:

Definitely not my real age lol.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Usually, people assume I'm 22-25.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and am often assumed to be under 18. I get IDed a lot (legal age is 18) and get a ton of irritating comments at work (I bartend.) I have long hair, am fairly short, and dress casually though, so it's not all that surprising.
  • imshr3dded
    imshr3dded Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 26 and am often assumed to be under 18. I get IDed a lot (legal age is 18) and get a ton of irritating comments at work (I bartend.) I have long hair, am fairly short, and dress casually though, so it's not all that surprising.

cool story bro
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and people have often assumed that I am around 20.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Younger than I am...
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've had a switch lately, When I was younger people thought I was much older than I was, for instance, being barely 12, people thought I was going on 20, in highschool people thought i was late 20's early 30's. But now I'm 20, I keep getting told shouldn't I be in school? (high school) and if I walk too early in the morning, I'm constantly asked by students and teachers if I need a lift to school. :l
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Too young to have an 18 year old. Usually late 20's I think.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Most think I'm in my late 20's, but I'm 37.
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30s but most think I am 21 or 22.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Most think I'm in my late 20's, but I'm 37.

See.. we are the same age and I wouldn't have guessed that at all. I usually get guessed about the same as you. mid to late 20's.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, but I keep getting asked for my ID over here whenever I want to buy wine or beer, so I suppose people think I'm younger than 18. The worst guess was a few years when I was asked for my ID to buy a video game that was labelled 12+.