Wedding NEXT WEEK!

Options
My wedding is NEXT WEEKEND! Agh! I've lost 10 pounds since February to get ready for it. Now I just want to make sure I do everything I can to look my best.

Any suggestions on diet and exercise for next week? My co-worker is warning that I shouldn't exercise too much next week to avoid swollen/inflamed muscles. What do you guys think? Any recommendations for a good week-of-wedding workout routine? (I usually do jillian michaels workouts and 3 mile jogs.)

What about diet? Obviously I need to avoid gassy foods and salt... anything else? Any recommendations on a good meal plan for next week?

Nervous, but excited!

Replies

• lausmit4477
    lausmit4477 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you have been doing. It worked.

(Some people limit carb intake for a short while when they have an event to attend. Any weight loss from this will be mostly water weight and is typically gained back once you introduce carbs back into the diet.)
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Don't drink the night before your wedding! You'll retain water and your face will get that puffy look.

Drink lots of water.

As you said, gassy foods and salt are no good.

Hmm.. can't think of much else. Enjoy yourself! Congratulations!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Ah, what an exciting time for you. I wouldn't do anything drastically different. Eat well, sleep enough and try not to get stressed (hard I know).Congratulations to you both! :heart:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Stay as normal as possible. Get extra sleep. Chill out between bouts of pre-wedding hysteria. Make sure you are well rested so you can enjoy the day and the honeymoon. And CONGRATULATIONS! Now go take a nap before "they" come for you and get you all frenzied again. Remember, they are taking turns getting you all worked up so will outlast you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you have been doing. It worked.

This!

Though I would not go out running the week before your wedding, what if you trip and get a black eye, or broken arm?!