Upset with Walmart!

Options
2»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've decided that your Walmarts suck. I am fitting in tiny clothes at mine. Size 8 Faded Glory shorts & Size Large shirts. Everyone come shop at mine!

I have a 34" waist, and 40" bust. I guarantee that I'll be several sizes larger at a store that is not Target or Walmart, LOL
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    You've done so well! Don't let a little tag get to ya... rip the sucker out and keep moving! :wink: You've made so much progress, be proud of yourself. I am certainly proud of you. :flowerforyou:
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've noticed every store has different sizes and it's really annoying!! Try not to let the sizes get you down...as everyone has already said you're doing fantastic!! You should be proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou:
  • erinecox1981
    Options
    I'm sorry! I know how crappy that can be... had a day like that myself! I WONT come out without finding something in a smaller size. I tell myself it doesn't matter, only how it fits does, but it still bugs me. I was able to find something I needed in a smaller size the other day and found pants I liked better but wouldve had to go UP a size for those... needless to say, I got the smaller ones anyway lol
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Something that is fun to do . . . Go to the mall and go in all the stores and try on clothes. Not to buy just to try. I do that sometimes and try on stuff that I wouldn't typically buy just to try different looks and see where I am size wise. Of course you have to resist the temptation to buy if you find something really great. But I just think about waiting till the next size down. lol It can really be a mood booster!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Do you have a CATO near you? I LOVE that store! Has really nice clothes for really cheap! They are constantly getting shipments in every week, so the sale racks are even better! All sizes are normally true to size or a bit bigger, which makes you feel better that you can get into a smaller size sometimes! Check online & see if you have one near you. They have junior sizes on one half the store & plus sizes on the other! They really have cute, cute, cute clothes! :flowerforyou:
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just bought jeans there....size 20...shoulda been big enough and then some...the tag says "Just My Size"....I call them "Just My Lies!" Seriously, how is a fat girl jean company going to undersize thier jeans???? Just ain't right!!!!! (unfortunately, they are pretty darn cute, even if they are sized wrong!!!):bigsmile:
  • fairborn420
    fairborn420 Posts: 14
    Options
    Walmart doesnt size their clothes. They buy from the maker. So if anything you should be upset with whatever brand of shirt you bought. I buy alot of my clothes from walmart. Hell, I buy pretty much everything I need at Walmart. Anyway, not normaly something a man has a problem with but I hate that there isnt like some industry standard for sizing. I mean, with shoes, I know that pretty much no matter what brand I buy I wear a 12. Why cant it be the same with clothes? Why does one brand 2x fit me just fine but another brand 2x is super tight? Makes no sense. But, for the guys out there, I had no idea there was a difference between 2x and xx. I thought it was the same. But I was at Mens Warehouse and the guy in there said xx is for guys that are just naturally big. 2x has a bigger mid section for those of us with a gut. So just something that might help in the future.
  • marsha73
    marsha73 Posts: 23
    Options
    I hate shopping at Wal-Mart for clothes- they never seem to fit right. I always seem to have to buy a bigger size even though at other stores I am pretty much a size 14. Wal-Mart I normally have to get a 16 for it to fit. I normally try to steer clear. I do a lot of shopping at JcPenney and have not had any problems:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!