Does anyone else exercise so that they can eat more?

124»

Replies

• cbyellow
    cbyellow Posts: 14 Member
    I definitely do, especially if I'm out of calories for the day - I'll force in some sort of activity so I don't feel bad about eating more!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Guilty!

I've also noticed that working out causes me to not feel as hungry. Like, I'll walk into the gym hungry, by the time I'm done working out, I don't feel hungry anymore. Wonder what causes that?
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Pretty often, yes, especially if I want ice cream. lol. 1200 calories is too little for just about anyone imo.
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    yes i do lol my father laugh at me and say 'hey you're going to be obese if you continue to eat those stuff but don't exercise' you're going to be like your aunt 'and i'm just like...ok i'll exercise then. and after that he complained i ate too much but hey dad!!i've exercised today!!-.- ' :p
  • Pretty much. I love to eat; however, do not want to get big. Thus, I tend to run or cycle a lot. :)
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    I love to eat, so I do exercise more when I know we're going out for dinner or to a party or event.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    I exercise because I like it.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Unfortunately I do this too a lot of times. But then I do too much and then I end up having leftover calories. Oops.
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    I always exercise so I can eat more. On an average day I eat around 1700-1800 calories regardless of how much exercise I've done so just can't stick to 1300/1400 that I'm set to without exercise. It means I have to do a lot of walking on my day off from the gym!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    No

I used to, it wasnt beneficial to me as I ended up rewarding myself with 'junk food' chocolates/sweets etc (which is junk to me, im PCOS and prediabetic).

I prelog most my food for workout and nonworkout days just have 300 more cals on work out days no matter what i did.
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    definitely
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Yes Yes Yes! I don't eat a cheat meal, I eat an "earned" meal. I eat roughly 1550 calories a day 6 days a week and I earn at least 500 cal from exercise 5 days a week. I do an additional day of exercise(Saturdays) where I earn probably close to twice that. On Saturdays, I go out and have an earned meal and dessert with my husband. Its working! I've been having to trade out my pants for smaller ones regularly. I do not weigh myself so I might not be losing lbs as much as toning as I do strength training too. I do eat very clean 6 days a week including a lot of vegetables, protein, good carbs, and healthy fats. I estimate that I have about 15lbs more to lose.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    You bet I do! I have 3 walking loops. 3, 4 and 5 miles. Which one I take is directly related to how many calories I have left and what I want to eat when I get back!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Every day, pretty much!