Would love some friends currently in college!!

Options
13»

Replies

• chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Back at LSU for a dietetics degree... and I have a mini munchkin (11 months) which has it's own special set of obstacles, and I'll be finished with the NASM training course next month. Yayy.. hah

LSU, nice! I went there and switched to BRCC for Finance Reasons. Heading Back to LSU after Associate's to finish out Bachelors. Good College in my opinion, can't wait to get back in it.
  • thinlillies
    thinlillies Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm currently in college going into my Sophomore year (computer science major) and am trying to lose the freshman weight I packed on!
    Feel free to add me!
  • batterup419
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm currently a junior studying psychology in New York!
  • skjsbp
    skjsbp Posts: 8
    Options
    I sent you a FR. If you want to accept it that's great and if not that's fine too. :) I'm just finishing up my freshman year at community college. I actually took a personal fitness class 3 days a week this semester and I found that it really helped me get on track and stay there (for the most part). :D I'm a little worried now that the class is almost over!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Psych major!

Going into my Senior year :)

Feel free to add me!
  • ccobra
    ccobra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in college. I will be done with my second year next Friday then I have a two week break before my 4 summer classes start. Feel free to add me; I'm on here everyday.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Going to school for Aviation Maintenance Technology, just a tech school, but I haven't missed a day of logging in 274 days. You're welcome to add me
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm also in college working on a degree in Japanese language and translation, planning to go to grad school after for a translation degree.
  • fithannafit
    fithannafit Posts: 50
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just finished my first year of uni and will be majoring in Drama and Film :)
  • LittleMsEva
    LittleMsEva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me ! :D Im in University for Commerce and Business :D
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    18, culinary school. graduate in april, on summer break right now. feel free to add :)

Same here except I don't graduate anytime soon.
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me! I'm a psych major starting my junior year of undergrad work. :)
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey Im in college for the same thin!! :) Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    I just stated my summer term for my BS in Business Management with a focus in IT management. I'm 25 (eek almost 26 in 2 weeks here) looking to get down to pre baby/first go at college size.
    I'd love to connect with anybody interested in keeping each other motivated. I just finished finals, but jumped headfirst into the summer term. God help me.