Replies

• Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    People are so weird...
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Huh???? Why would you have a picture of JUST your husband to represent yourself? It'd be the two of you together. smh

Because you have no identity of yourself. You only live for that person.......SMH
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Jeesh, all my male MFP pals are great guys. I know why some women don't want male friends on MFP, but they are missing out. Its good to have a mix.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    My friends list has a severe lack of bearded ladies.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm really a penguin....

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Love penguins!!!! Glad to meet ya!!
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious. Well maybe not for you, but it is funny. Hmmm, I wonder if I have ever been deleted because someone thinks I am just all feet and they need more. Those aren't even my feet and my scale doesn't say yikes, so I am a fraud.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    When people are this defensive it is usually an overactive imagination. They think everyone of the opposite sex wants to ride them like a pony. Of course, they are entitled to not friend anyone for any reason, but telling you it is because you are a boy speaks to their fear of their own desires.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    When people are this defensive it is usually an overactive imagination. They think everyone of the opposite sex wants to ride them like a pony. Of course, they are entitled to not friend anyone for any reason, but telling you it is because you are a boy speaks to their fear of their own desires.

This is assuming the deleter was a female....but i guess it works either way # hidden desires
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Most likely culprit in these instances is that a spouse or gf/bf went snooping through a profile, and got jealous and is forcing the deletions
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Clearly I am male...

Im just a guy who likes butterflies *shrugs*

lol,
    really can not believe it.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Please delete that PM I sent you with my junk pix. Thanks.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    :smile: So funny Abdo......you do seem to get tangled up in some gender confusions. I know you are a man and will keep you as a friend x.

lol,
    Thank you that is very appreciated.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm a broom!
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Huh???? Why would you have a picture of JUST your husband to represent yourself? It'd be the two of you together. smh

Agree
  • hsmaldo
    hsmaldo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Your profile is private so people can't see that information. If you don't want people to mistake you for a woman and you don't care if they read your profile you might want to change that. lol
    Mine is set as private too so was just giving a suggestion.

:smile:
    Page title and main profile photo are always visible to everyone.
    you can check my profile and see it "I am a man".:wink:

It also says "Orient_charm's profile is viewable by his friends only."

Note - "his"..........is this not a clue??????

EXACTLY what I was thinking....
  • TheSteelerGirl
    Options
    Funny as I only add men.. hot men .. :love: U wanna be friends ? lol
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,127 Member
    Options
    And what's the issue with having male MFP pals? :ohwell:

Because it means you have to date/bang them... obviously. Oh, and boys are icky, might even have cooties.
    I don't have cooties. My mother had me tested.

I'm not sure I understand the mindset that would add someone and then deleted them based solely on gender. That sounds like a twisted kind of reverse chauvinism?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Cootie testing is unreliable. There is no way to detect cookies type C, developed later in life from childhood spores.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Actually your page does not show any information like location or sex. But the pic is a dead give away. So I am on your side.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    And what's the issue with having male MFP pals? :ohwell:

Oh stop don't get them started with the "respect/honour.blah blah" for their SO's

I'm a virtual male in a virtual world with a virtual penis banging your virtual wife, virtually
    Oh, see, Taunto, I thought you were The Hulk... Now we can't be friends. I don't want non-Hulks on my friends list.