Options
    chocbacon5_zps5c986363.jpg

I added almonds to my dark chocolate bacon... 107

10/10.

would eat.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    We’re talking one slice of bacon a day is enough for dire consequences.

Whether it’s the nitrates or the fat or the salt in those products, they need to be eaten with caution. It’s impossible to make good sausage without a shocking amount of fat, and of course there will be plenty of salt too.
    So... this means I'm not going to live to 105? Anything without moderation will cause some negative affect. And make your own bacon if you're worried about strange additives, and eat low salt and low fat for everything else.
    DON'T HATE ON THE BACON! It loves you too.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Do you know what this thread needs?

MOAR BACON!!!!!

BaconApplePieFinal-300x300.jpg
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Now I can live to 105 and be happy too!

Baconbeermug_zps04c5b23f.jpg
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    For the romantic:
    bacon-roses_zpsb34d7c23.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

LOVE this video. Schmidts. :laugh:
    PS: If I do live that long, I want the weinermobile to come to my house, and take me for a ride.. While eating crispy bacon.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/105-year-old-attributes-bacon-longevity

in this case, i'm going to make an executive decision and confirm that correlation does in fact equal causation! :wink:

bacon_header.jpg

If bacon CUT my life expectancy, I'd still eat it. Because ....BACON.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    For the romantic:
    bacon-roses_zpsb34d7c23.jpg

That's weird rubbery bacon. It should be crispy. :smile:
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    We’re talking one slice of bacon a day is enough for dire consequences.

Whether it’s the nitrates or the fat or the salt in those products, they need to be eaten with caution. It’s impossible to make good sausage without a shocking amount of fat, and of course there will be plenty of salt too.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Decisive Moment That Ended a KidnappingNYTimes

Eat These 3 Super Foods To Burn Fat Like A FurnacePerfect Living

The Unhealthiest "Healthy" FoodsStack

X4zDr.jpg

Now this is sick and wrong and...... strangely compelling.

I know. like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't, but you HAVE to look
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Doesnt eat pork.

Turkey Bacon is delicious :)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Doesnt eat pork.

That's not bacon, that's blasphemy.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I personally don't eat bacon but my 99 year old grandfather swears by it. He eats bacon every single day and has never been sick a day in his life.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/105-year-old-attributes-bacon-longevity

in this case, i'm going to make an executive decision and confirm that correlation does in fact equal causation! :wink:

bacon_header.jpg

In honor of this thread I have started another! Lets all consume bacon every day for one week!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/985124-one-week-bacon-challenge
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    bump
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You had me at bacon
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I bet the Epic Meal Time guys will out live all of us.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Doesnt eat pork.

That's not bacon, that's blasphemy.

Have you done a comparison of pork, beef, sheep, deer bacon? Cause most Americans don't like the under belly meat but rather the taste that come from curing process.
    I bet prepared similarly the average bacon consumer wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    If there's bacon, I'm in! :love: