Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :smooched:

Bring it on Wed! :bigsmile:

Replies

• flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm in! Gotta get back on track after family was here for three weeks. This will be just the boost I need.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wohooo!! I love Wednesdays and this challenge :):)

Bring it on Wednesday.. let's see what I can do in 24 hours!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Gotta get back on track after family was here for three weeks. This will be just the boost I need.

Yes, it is hard when you have company. If you are like me you like to pamper them and have extra snacks around. Clean out those cabinets and put things out that you know you can eat. Drink lots of water and know we are pulling for you! You will have a great Skinny Wed! We leave for vacation tomorrow so I will have similar challenges for a week. But...I am determined not to gain!!! I vow to get a workout in before we pull out tomorrow! Watch out Wed....here we come! :wink:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Wohooo!! I love Wednesdays and this challenge :):)

Bring it on Wednesday.. let's see what I can do in 24 hours!!

Glad you are able to join us again. Hooooo hooooo! Let's do it! :flowerforyou:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!! I DO NEED A BOOST!!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    In:bigsmile:
  • skyisthelimit25
    Options
    I'm IN!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome back Sebastiansmom! Hooray for you!

Welcome aboard Mzmolly! Thisis just the boost we all need this week.

Bring it on Wed...we are ready for you! :laugh:
  • borgi77
    borgi77 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am in :) I have had a great start to my Wednesday did 90 minutes of exercise so far now got to watch my calories! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • slimdoc
    slimdoc Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in!!! just join MFP 1 week ago and I am in love. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • SKINNYMOMOF5
    SKINNYMOMOF5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    IN
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in agine finely.
  • mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    Options
    I am sooo in!! :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Was there ever any question?
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am in!

I didn't get a chance to hit the gym today and I wasn't so good with the water intake, so I need to double up tomorrow!

Thanks again for this Fab :)
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :smooched: Welcome lexistepps, alice, mhagoaliemom, nancy and skinnymomof5! Check in later and let us know how your day is going! Here is to a super skinny Wed. to all! :flowerforyou:

We are leaving for vacation so I am going to get a workout in this morning and hope when we stop tonight I can get some walking in. I plan on taking my own snacks and logging my calories. Traveling can be a challenge....but I am up to it! Bring it on Mr. Wed!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome slimdoc, akarns and borgi! It will be a good one. Good job on 90 minutes this morning borgi You are off to a great start! Slimdoc, I am so proud of you for putting yourself on the list! You deserve it! Everyone remember to guzzle that water and get an exercise in early in the day! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fab have a wonderful break! We'll miss ya....

I'm dressed and off to walk the girls,
    Will Zumba this a.m.,
    Go around @ the gym in the p.m.

That'll do it:tongue:

Gotta get more water in, so I got my bucket settin' by the fridge....that'll do it, too :happy:
    See ya soon.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Bring it! I'm in!