Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options

Replies

• DawnCallas
    DawnCallas Posts: 68
    Options
    I am back! LOL And 100% in! I am ready to do something for myself today! :-) Good luck everyone. I know you can do it!!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Ohhh skinnny wednesday...... I found youuu!!!

I am in.... 32oz of water done already. I am planning (hoping, and wishing, and dreaming lololol) that I can start P90x today andddd get in some kinda cardio.

Wooohooo Skinny Wednesday. I definitely needed this today
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :drinker:

I want to get down to 239 by Monday so I need to get going!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I got to sleep in today and now I am off to eat a yummy breakfast!

Gonna double that water intake today...I've got my 1/2 gallon water jug all filled up and ready to be emptied twice today!

Gonna go and workout like a crazy person at the gym!

Gonna be a good girl and eat my exercise calories today but NOT go over!

Edited to add.....Good luck everyone!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK Lexi, kin, unconn, dawnc and lisaL....BRING IT!!! :laugh:

I am happy to report I got a workout in this morning while hubby was packing. I am hoping we arrive at a hotel tonight where I can get some walking in or hit their gym for a bit. Healthy eating and lots of water so far. Sounds like it's going to be a great Skinny Wed for all!:flowerforyou:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hey all, mid morning check in

First off, good for you Sharon!:bigsmile: And you got in a good workout I saw!

I'm at 64 oz with my water:drinker: and had a very healthy spinach egg white omlet for breakfast. So far I got a 2 mile walk in, did 30 mins of jump rope and 15 mins of step ups (those kill me!). Gonna have to push myself harder for my afternoon workout, just got an HRM and it really opened my eyes to the huge difference on actuallity of calories burned! Hoping to get another 4 miles in. Will check back later.

Good luck to everyone today in this Skinny Wednesday challenge:flowerforyou:

~Jessica
  • mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    Options
    Got up to go to the gym this morning but it was so pretty out I decided to go for a walk instead. Walked for an hour and a half with my husband. Not only did I burn 520 calories, I had a great time hanging out with my husband before he goes to work. Now for a healthy breakfast then planting my garden! Have a great day everyone!:bigsmile:
    Andee:flowerforyou:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minute rollerblade in the heat this morning!! I was pouring sweat! I have a job interview in a bit which I have dne my hair for.. and one in the morning so we'll see how motivated I am to workout than shower and REDO my hair
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I got to work & there's a birthday today! So I had 2 peanut butter choc chip cookies :devil: So for my morning break I headed out & took a quick 15 min walk. Then I did again for 20 min on my lunch break! I'm trying to force the H2O as well! I'm on a mission today to challenge myself & I failed the first one when I saw the cookies! :explode:

Kelly
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm in! I don't know if I can double my water intake, since I usually drink 12+ cups of it daily, but I'm definitely going to push it on the exercise! I'm going to speed up to 4 mph during my lunch break walk, do the 30 Day Shred tonight, and after I recover a little bit, do another round of push ups & squats. That'll keep me too busy to overeat after dinner!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Checking in...again. Haven't worked out yet! The little one is taking her nap then she and mommy are headed to the gym!

Gonna push myself on the elliptical today AND do some strength training to tone up these flabby muscles of mine :grumble:

Had almost 2 quarts of water today so far...shooting for a gallon today, maybe more if I can force it down :P
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I have my calories knocked out but short on water again. It's coming down by the bucket full. Maybe I should just go stand outside and catch it from the air like a little duck.:noway:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in! Gotta get on the bike and get in some strength training. I'll check back later :wink:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope all is having a great Skinny Wednesday!

This is my 2nd checkin. I'm at 128oz of water:drinker: and have been very good eating wise. On top of the 2 miles, jump roping, and step ups I did earlier I got in another 4 miles and 20 more minutes of jump roping:bigsmile: I'm gonna try to do another round of step ups before I go to bed so I can be over 1000 cals burned!

Thanks again for this wonderful challenge, see you all Saturday:flowerforyou:

~Jessica
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Dang... I forgot it was WED :huh:..... its been a CRAZY week!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wohoo!!! I did manage to get in some more exercise today... on top of my 30 min rollerblade I also played tennis for an hour :)

Ive had 96 oz of water.. sure I can squeeze in a few more before bed
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    I did my strength training and walking both today. It felt good to push a little bit. Am on track to double my water by the end of the day.
  • mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    Options
    Had a great "Skinny Wednesday"! Thanks for starting this Fabfifty! :flowerforyou:

I went for 2 walks & a bike ride & burned 921 cals! Also cleaned the house & planted & weeded my garden. I've tried to keep active

today & not sit much. Only 4 more cups of water to go and I'll be at 16 cups. Wish I could do this everyday! Time to take a shower,

have a healthy dinner and relax! :yawn:

See you all next week!:drinker:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Checking in!!!

So I have been Aweeesomee with my calorie intake today! And I have logged everything. I also came home and did a p90x video. I am digesting and I am going to go bike for 20-30 Mins. I am at 99oz of water! Woohooo. Gooo skinny wednesday!
  • DawnCallas
    DawnCallas Posts: 68
    Options
    Just checking in. I have eaten dinner and ended the day with 150 calories to spare! :bigsmile: I only worked out once today but I did double the distance and time. :bigsmile: I am about 3/4 of the way through my water. Just gotta push through the rest. :noway: All in all it was a GREAT skiny Wed.!!