New-ish user

Options
Hi all! I gave this site a go a while ago, but decided against doing the friends side because, well, I didn't think I needed it - how wrong can you be?!

Sure, I lost weight for a while, but without the motivation and help from others I just didn't stick to it.

So, here I am, back again, and this time I'm determined to do it properly. I AM going to lose the weight I want. I AM going to get my fitness back and I AM going to be there to support people, as well as listen to advice.

So if anyone has any hints/tips or anything really that can help, or anything that I can help with - get in contact!

I wish you all good luck with your goals, whatever they may be xx

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to post!!

My tips:

-Make a point to log in the same time each day. Then it becomes a habit. The support on here is very important!

-Log as much of your daily meals before you eat them. That way you know where you stand and it helps keep you on track.

-Preschedule workouts. It also helps keep you on track because you're making an appointment with yourself.

-Add buddies and friends on here! Even if you don't post in the forums, it's motivating to sign on and see updates.

-Reach out when you need to. We're all here for health!!!

Take care and good luck!!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck this time around.