Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New-ish user

Hi all! I gave this site a go a while ago, but decided against doing the friends side because, well, I didn't think I needed it - how wrong can you be?!

Sure, I lost weight for a while, but without the motivation and help from others I just didn't stick to it.

So, here I am, back again, and this time I'm determined to do it properly. I AM going to lose the weight I want. I AM going to get my fitness back and I AM going to be there to support people, as well as listen to advice.

So if anyone has any hints/tips or anything really that can help, or anything that I can help with - get in contact!

I wish you all good luck with your goals, whatever they may be xx

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Glad you decided to post!!

My tips:

-Make a point to log in the same time each day. Then it becomes a habit. The support on here is very important!

-Log as much of your daily meals before you eat them. That way you know where you stand and it helps keep you on track.

-Preschedule workouts. It also helps keep you on track because you're making an appointment with yourself.

-Add buddies and friends on here! Even if you don't post in the forums, it's motivating to sign on and see updates.

-Reach out when you need to. We're all here for health!!!

Take care and good luck!!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Welcome back! Good luck this time around.