Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

101 Lbs Lost With Pics!! :)

Replies

• leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    That is incredible and so motivating! You look amazing and thank you for sharing!
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Bump!!

Excellent job - this is proof to others that we can succeed too. Thanks for the pictures!
  • JustALittleFluffy
    JustALittleFluffy Posts: 1 Member
    Well congratulations to you! What a inspiration you are to me! I am just starting my journey - and to see the changes that you have worked hard to make gives me faith that I can do it. While I don't know you - I am still very proud of you. Well done!
  • Nai280
    Nai280 Posts: 12 Member
    you look really good. congratulations!!!!!!
  • You definitely can...look at your face - you are chiseled now. You did a great job! Seriously great!!!
  • LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    first love the name and second amazing amazing transformation.
  • slzm
    slzm Posts: 2
    yes, I can clearly see a difference. you are to be commended for your persistence and determination.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Amazing! And I can totally see the difference in the last two pics!
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    I can see the difference in your face, looking good there!
  • Wow dude is it the same guy??? You look great! !!
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Nice going buddddyyyyyyyyyy
  • kinkomaria
    kinkomaria Posts: 4 Member
    OH WOW!! In the last picture I can see NO MORE BELLY, MUSCULAR SHOULDERS AND ARMS. YOU LOOK -LEAN- and healthy! 20 years old and you figured it out! Congrats to you. You look amazing... and even more important, i bet you feel amazing. I could probably outrun and out lift you in the first few pics,*** BUT in the last pic ... I WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE. YOU LOOK SUPER FIT!!
  • kinkomaria
    kinkomaria Posts: 4 Member
    My computer froze, did my last message go through???
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Wahooooooooo! COngrats on all that hard work :)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Great job!! You can definitely tell a difference in your face...keep up the good work
  • mgirl2011
    mgirl2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow! Way to go!
  • bethanyp007
    bethanyp007 Posts: 25 Member
    Awesome! You look great!
  • sugarsugar16
    sugarsugar16 Posts: 29 Member
    Great dedication!!! :)
  • Wow! Great job, such an inspiration
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    You look awesome! good job & be proud of your accomplishment :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!