how much water are yall drinkin???

Options
cumminsrat
cumminsrat Posts: 30 Member
i am just kinda curious how much water yall are drinkin in the course of a day. personally im drinkin about 150-200 ounces a day depending on the heat and what i do for my exercise.

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    8-10 glasses a day, usually 9
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Averagely 6-8 glass of water, excluding soup.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    3-4 L
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Trying my best to get 3 liters a day. Having a hard time of it though
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I drink around 3-3.5 litres.
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have no idea tbh, I try and track it but for example, its 9am here and I have already had about 3 litres... I always get the minimum in.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    about 3L a day - I don't struggle, my body lets me know with headaches and fatigue if I don't get it!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    usually 5+ liters
  • OmegaAlpha007
    OmegaAlpha007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    anywhere from 4 - 7 litters :)
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    1,5 - 2L but reading the answers I will have to try and go up :laugh:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I drink a gallon a day.
  • obey1julie
    obey1julie Posts: 2
    Options
    i,m averageing 2 litres at moment,more if training?
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Erm about 750ml :ohwell: I know I need to try harder to drink more...
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I usually drink about 11 glasses of water per day. I have a tall mug that I drink out of at home that is the equivalent of 2 glasses, and I normally fill it twice. At work, I have a bottle that holds 4 glasses of water. At the gym, I have a bottle that holds 3 glasses of water. I don't have a goal other than to stay hydrated, but this is typically what I average in a day. Thank God I bought an RO/DI unit, mainly for my reef tank, but it makes pure water that tastes better than this city water chemical *kitten* storm that flows through my house's pipes, lol. It also saves me a lot of money from buying all those stupid bottles just to get a good tasting drink of water.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am a waterholic and drink 9 to 14.... 8oz glasses of water a day
  • alsouthernbelle38
    Options
    I am pretty sure I drink enough I have a hard time keeping up with the actual amount. I drink 8-10 of the 10oz bottles a day, but I never have drank cokes so all I usually drink is water, except for my morning coffee and an occasional sip of tea.
  • phishn4peace
    phishn4peace Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Half my body weight in ounces
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    [rant]
    Drink when you're thirsty or if your urine is dark yellow. We are the products of millions of years of evolution and have very good mechanisms to keep ourselves hydrated. Maybe in extremely hot climates, altitude or after extensive exercise making sure we take in fluids is important, but for the vast majority of us the "drink x amount of water a day" is not necessary. Water is good for sure, but more is not necessarily better. I see threads where people say "I'm drinking so much a day but I'm peeing every 15 minutes" - that is ridiculous. Our kidneys are excellent organs at removing waste products from the bloodstream, but some water-soluble nutrients do end up in urine. There is no need to "flush" ourselves with water. Be thankful you have clean, safe water to drink unlike for millions in the world
    [/rant]
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i start with 64 oz (almost 2 litres) and try to go up from there. i have a 32 oz (about 1 litre) reusable water bottle that i fill and drink at least twice a day. it takes the guesswork out of measuring for logging purposes.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    8-14 cups a day =).