Zero Noodles...........

Options
sound amazing!!

I love stir frys and can never say no to the yummy rice noodles..

has anyone tried these miracle noodle things? do they taste ok?

x

Replies

• Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    My friend said they were great.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with the "yummy rice noodles" that you are used to, unless you are allergic? You can easily make them fit your calorie and macro goals, and then you know for a fact that your food will taste good.
  • Mimi3UH
    Mimi3UH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I eat them regularly, don't be put off by their smell. drain them, wash them or/and soak them with water before using them. They are odourless and tasteless which is great because you have a lot of freedom adding flavours to them. And they are amazingly filling.
  • hanfit85
    hanfit85 Posts: 10
    Options
    yay! thank guys! filling is the main thing! ! :happy:

Well, the only way I ever seem to lose any weight is by going low - carb, and ideally not eating any carbs with my evening meal. So that is why the rice noodles have to go !

x
  • meghanner
    meghanner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love them and when prepared correctly they can be a great treat, but not a diet staple.
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i got some of these from amazon yesterday...i added a tomato sauced based jar of stuff to mine and they tasted fine....the dogs tried some too but i wonder if they are quite hard to digest as the dogs poos today looked like they had worms...it was the noodles lol!!!:wink:
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I tired them, the smell wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting but I couldn't handle the texture. Like chewing rubber, even with herbs and spices to make them taste nice I just couldn't stand them.
  • Jullessi
    Jullessi Posts: 38
    Options
    Like eating elastic bands!
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am ordering some from Amazon. Whatever you do DRY FRY them before you use them in meals. I hear that changes them tremendously making them much easier to eat(not so weird texturally).
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    sound amazing!!

x

No they don't taste ok, or even just kinda bad, they are horrible. And sauces don't stick to them well either. Eat real noodles
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is Amazon the only place to get these? Any stores carry them?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    sound amazing!!

x

No they don't taste ok, or even just kinda bad, they are horrible. And sauces don't stick to them well either. Eat real noodles

^ This.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sound amazing!!

x

I wanted to like them. I REALLY wanted them to be delicious. But, alas, if it sounds too good to be true................Dr. Oz will push it! :laugh:
  • cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    I think they are disgusting.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    They are awful `full stop` they taste like fish and rubber

Why not get some white cabbage slice it very fine, add some sugar snap peas, sliced mushrooms, red onion (basically any veggies you want. throw them in a pan with some fry light oil, stir them about, give them 4 mins and voila....you got some nice food with very low cals (maybe 50 to 100 cals)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Looking at their website I have three questions 1 and 2) Do they have any nutritional value at all? If not, why the hell am I putting them in my body? 3) What are they made of?
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Looking at their website I have three questions 1 and 2) Do they have any nutritional value at all? If not, why the hell am I putting them in my body? 3) What are they made of?

fish n rubber bands???
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Point. I was just thinking of something that would fill me up and keep me full that had zero carbs.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Good Point. I was just thinking of something that would fill me up and keep me full that had zero carbs.

Water?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    If a "food" has zero calories, then it isn't really a food, is it?