few drinks tonight :-/

Options
2»

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I love a good tall Guinness or Newcastle... just don't over do it! And also, don't weigh in the day after drinking. It is just bloat, not actual gain.... unless you went crazy on the alcohol lol.

My personal experience is that the morning after drinking, I'm at a much lower weight. It's the second morning after, after you've rehydrated, that you'll see the weight shoot up
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I read this as "free drinks tonight" and thought, yes please. :laugh:

Actually I plan on having a couple myself and I know the first one will be free so as long as it is in your calories, why not? Just don't be surprise if the scale doesn't move the next day. It should be fine in a couple days though.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have a few drinks every night and have still lost weight. I did insanity and now doing some other workouts but alcohol never slowed my weight loss so I still saw results. I have abs now and look toned so I would say that it won't derail you, especially since it's not a frequent thing for you. I stick with vodka and soda or Pellegrino or light beer.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    HI guys, on week 3 day 5 of insanity feel great but I am contemplating having a few beers and southern comfort tonight..

Feel in need of a few drinks but don't want to screw things up .

What y'all reckon?

one day doesn't screw anything up. If someone eats like **** and doesn't do ****...but every Monday they get their 6 servings of fruit and veg and go for a run...does that suddenly make them healthy and fit individuals?

Personally, I enjoy alcohol pretty regularly and I'm doing just fine.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Cheers! :smile: