BIggest Loser...Spoilers Alert

Options
2»

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree I never liked Melissa or Lance (red team) . Last night she looked a hot mess from her head to hear feet as far as cothes and "together-ness" Her boobs look like that were hanging and her skin looked very damaged or something just very weird.

She IS a mess!!! And there is nothing hot about it. YUCK! I couldn't stand her on the show, boycotted a few episodes when they brought her back...and then last night I just wanted to smack her! UGH! There is something about her that just rubs me the wrong way! And when she asked Bob if he believed her now, his reaction was great! He didn't say yes or no, just commented on her success. And the look on Jillian's face was priceless! I want to know what she was saying to Bob when they took the camera away!!! LOL

LOL I was laughing at the same thing. He just told her great job not yes or no I believe you! I was ticked pink
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    Did not like melissa!!! She looked great at the finale don't get me wrong, but she is just obnoxious!! I was so mad when she came back on the ranch- one of the twin brothers should have been chosen. They still have a lot to lose and needed the help more than her!!
  • Mary_Burris
    Mary_Burris Posts: 120
    Options
    I actually thought he was crushin' on Ashley!!

I'm with you. They were obviously close by the phone call shared talking about the marathon and running together! I don't think he's gay, I think he's finally happy. Ya know that point where you've worked so hard for so long, and he was sooooo unhappy before that. Super happy he won, if not him I wanted Daris to win. Wonderin what the new girlfriend really wants? :tongue:

Exactly! I thought he was totally HOT! I was supppper happy he won! He deserved it!!!!!!!!
  • Mary_Burris
    Mary_Burris Posts: 120
    Options
    Did not like melissa!!! She looked great at the finale don't get me wrong, but she is just obnoxious!! I was so mad when she came back on the ranch- one of the twin brothers should have been chosen. They still have a lot to lose and needed the help more than her!!

every time I heard Melissas voice I wanted to puke. she annoys me so much!!!
  • meljaniya
    meljaniya Posts: 22
    Options
    THIS SEASON WAS GREAT! I REALLY ENJOYED IT! I REALLY WANTED DARIUS TO WIN. KOLI IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE WATCHED CLOSLEY NOT TO GAIN HIS WEIGHT BACK. THE FACT THAT HE LEFT HIS HOME TOWN(when he went home for the 30 days) TO GET AWAY FROM THE PRESSURES OF EVERYDAY LIFE TO WORKOUT AND STAY FOCUS.... IT MIGHT BE DIFFUCULT FOR HIM TO KEEP HIS WEIGHT OFF WHEN HE RETURNS HOME. SUNSHINE LOOKS AWESOME. I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I agree I never liked Melissa or Lance (red team) . Last night she looked a hot mess from her head to hear feet as far as cothes and "together-ness" Her boobs look like that were hanging and her skin looked very damaged or something just very weird.

A lot of people have loose skin when they lose a huge amount of weight.
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I though Koli seemed like a jerk starting around the week when Stephanie ended up getting sent home. I think he was jealous that Sam and her were together and he came there with Sam, I understand that but he should have been happy for his cousin! When he started talking about Stephanie being a game player and sent her home and then he started being a game player. I just lost all respect for him. Something snapped in him and he was all about the game and not the getting healthy. I agree, I think he will gain it back because he didn't use that 30 days at home to figure out how to make it work in his real life. He seemed like a jerk at the finale when Ali asked him about winning "I just want to go home now" I think he was a sore loser that Daris got voted in the final 3 over him. Maybe if he hadn't been such a game player America would have voted for him.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OMG I HATED MELISSA!!!! I loved Bob's answer, too! I thought Koli got VERY cocky at the end even after he won the at home prize and Alison asked him what he was thinking and he said "I just want to go home with my family right now" that was both weird and kind of rude in my opinion.