What is/are the most trivial fact/s about you?

Options
2»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I am posting this from my bathtub. And it is time to get out.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have never had a sense of smell. I am a lefty and so are both my daughters.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    My first car was an American classic muscle car.
    The worst of my scars are from the collarbones up.
    Was bilingual (English/Spanish) as a kid and now know some ASL as well as Scots.
    I have a very unusual given name.
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When I was 14 I liked this boy that I never even had a conversation with and told my friend I would marry him....6 months later on new years eve we were at the same party and he asked me out and 3 years later we were married! We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary this past march! =)
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I like to microwave my cereal. I'm really deep and mysterious like that.
  • Pasukaru2
    Pasukaru2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My mother tongue is French (This, my friends explain most of the grammar mistakes i make here, on this forum :flowerforyou:)
    And i absolutely HATE it! It's way too complicated, but at the same time I feel lucky I had to learn it since I definitely wouldn't learn it as a second language.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I oil paint.

image-11.jpg
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm a virgin.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I traveled for half the summer after my freshman year of college with a drum corps. I was supposed to be in it playing baritone (which I had never played but quickly learned...), but my knees decided to get angry and not allow me to perform with them, so I stuck around and volunteered for part of the summer. Every single other member had to audition, but since the brass caption head was my high school band director, all I had to do to get in was get a random phone call from him asking if I wanted to join, haha.

I worked rec. staff at a family lake resort the rest of my college summers. I pretty much got paid to play games and go whitewater rafting :P
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Since I started swimming, my tough old elbows are soft as a baby's.
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A cashier thought I was younger than 12 and asked to see my ID when I wanted to buy a video game several years ago. I was 26 *facepalm*
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    The first time I ran away from home I was 9 (my Grandpa came and got me & brought me home), the last time I was 15.

I moved out on my own when I was 16.

Living on the street sucks.

Living with a sitcom cast that resembles a mosaic of every minority group from race to religion, sex to sexual orientation was awesome and really enlightening.

ETA: Oh! And I grew up around real, wild polar bears and went iceberg jumping in June
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    fight.gif

I like a great Cat Fight.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Terrified of live chickens and not fond of goats either.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I do not like clowns, dolls, mimes, okra, and Chelsea FC.
  • aceofspades69
    aceofspades69 Posts: 159
    Options
    I beat peoples azzss for a living
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    At least you use an odd number of exclamation points.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    cool thread and good reads everyone!!! :D

I have studied in the martial arts for 8 years.

I am a rennaisance fair junkie/ pirate loving lass who enjoys LARPing and history!!! :D

Love! I belly danced for years and was a card carrying member of the SCA for about 6 years as well before I moved.
  • junebug1771
    Options
    I am left handed and the smartest sibling of 4! Most artistic too! :bigsmile: