Woman force feeds herself to earn money as BBW

Options
124»

Replies

• FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ironic that I came across this thread. How many threads have been posted that complain about people "fat shaming" others and how horrible it is to make fun of other people's "personal choices", yet here is one more that is doing that very thing?

What's the difference between the reactions on this thread and the "Do I look fat to you?" threads that are out there? The only difference I see is that the woman who is doing this to herself isn't on here to defend herself. Instead, folks have just decided to take it upon themselves to rage in disgust.

Quite the hypocrisy, huh?

This woman has issues greater than wanting to be the biggest woman on the internet. We all know it, and that's not something to poke fun at, in my opinion. What happened to, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."? Oh, yeah, it only applies to certain people who post certain thread topics -- not everyone, right?

It's just sad she choses to live like this. Yes, it's her choice but so is it for people to starve themselves and yet that's unacceptable. She's still killing herself and needs to get help.

And so is every obese person, but where's the outcry for that? Hmm..

I'm gravely saddened by people who are hopeless and think that there's no way they can ever lose the weight. If I could, I would help everyone see that it is possible to be healthy and happy. I have so much respect when I see people trying to better themselves and I think it's an inspiration to everyone who believes that they can't do it. The difference is it isn't socially acceptable to tell an obese person that they can lose weight and be happy or that they are shortening their lifespan with their habits. There should be more programs dedicated to helping everyone no matter the situation. But somehow if you're too thin because of an eating disorder it's ok to tell them to go eat a burger or something.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Bleh! But better her than me or anybody I know.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

:frown: :sad: :frown: I'm sad for her.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Either

A) The girl needs to do some numbers on this - if she's going to destroy her health and body she may as well do it for a bloody hefty profit; £1k per month is pretty much minimum wage so nil points for entrepreneurial nous there.
    or
    B) The girl needs a Feeder who's better at numbers.

Of course, as it's an article from our (UK) red tops originally it could always be that the girl's just gained a lot of weight necking blue WKDs and living in Maccy Ds and decided to spin a better story out of it in order to get some newspaper wonga to fund their next week's holidy in Magaluf.

Not that I'm cynical or anything...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I dont think it is all for the money. I think of it as something similar to anorexia.

Agree
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Um. As someone who fully enjoys cooking and baking, I could *easily* put away 5,000 calories of homemade food in one day. If you have to force-feed yourself to get that many calories in, you're eating the wrong kind of food. Let me introduce you to my white chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies or Thai-style cashew chicken.
    That being said, I don't eat 5,000 calories/day (at least, not any more than every few months - when you're baking cookies, sh-t happens), more like 1,500-2,500.

This story is sad, though. Not in the "LOL, a dumb fat person, ha ha ha!" way, but in the brainwashing our society has done to make the few people who do this think it is okay. I genuinely hope she gets help, because it sounds as though she has a great deal of self-esteem issues.

I would agree, 5000 calories is honestly not that hard. you don't need a funnel, its just sensationalism and promotion for her fetish.

yep, some people are aroused, and knock one out to obese women being force fed through a funnel.

I think ill stick to good old naked ladies, or maybe something a little more risque like being sexually attracted to fire.

5000+ calorie day

2 lemon curd yum yums from waitrose - 950 cals
    chocolate milk 500ml - 600 cals
    bag of salt and vinegar peanuts - 550 calories
    snickers duo - 400 calories
    seafood sushi 8 pieces (for a healthy lunch!) 350 cals
    2 cupcakes (it was someones birthday at work, it always is isnt it) - 350 cals
    large seafood pizza 4 slices (half) - 1420 cals
    half a pot of ben and jerries for desert - 500 cals

- now. probably I would have had the whole pizza. and maybe a bag of crisps, family size, and maybe a cookie.

its very possible I could have had fish and chips for lunch too. its easy to do. see, you dont need a funnel.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Her life, let her pay the ultimate price. That's what's going to happen anyways. I don't get it, still.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Why is is anybody else's business what she chooses to do?

THIS!
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    beyond stupid -.- the money she'll earn she'll probably have to spend on hospital bills when she gets a heart attack -.-
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options

THIS!
    It's others' business because she chose to publicize it.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    This is some crazy *kitten* right there. o.o
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    The fetish industry caters to a whole array of different sexual tastes! I'm not sure why she is using a funnel though. You could probably drink quite a large amount of calories.

The Funnel Feeding is one of the fetishes...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    The feeder/feedee fetish dynamic is very weird and interesting. The feeder is almost always a man, and the feedee is a woman. He gets sexual gratification from seeing her get bigger (not just her being a big woman, but actually *gaining* in size) as the growing process is integral to his fantasy. I've seen internet ads where the two types are trying to find each other...the women have to state how much weight they're willing to gain, and many will point out that they've recently lost some weight so they can gain it back for him. The men will feed, measure and weigh their feedee regularly like a prize heifer to make sure she's always getting bigger. Some woman say they're even willing to let him "take (her) to immobility", but only if he promises to stick around and care for her when she can no longer get out of bed. I suppose a feeder's greatest desire would be to find a small woman who's willing to gain hundreds of lbs because he'll get that much more enjoyment.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

THIS!
    It's others' business because she chose to publicize it.

shes got you there.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    The feeder/feedee fetish dynamic is very weird and interesting. The feeder is almost always a man, and the feedee is a woman. He gets sexual gratification from seeing her get bigger (not just her being a big woman, but actually *gaining* in size) as the growing process is integral to his fantasy. I've seen internet ads where the two types are trying to find each other...the women have to state how much weight they're willing to gain, and many will point out that they've recently lost some weight so they can gain it back for him. The men will feed, measure and weigh their feedee regularly like a prize heifer to make sure she's always getting bigger. Some woman say they're even willing to let him "take (her) to immobility", but only if he promises to stick around and care for her when she can no longer get out of bed. I suppose a feeder's greatest desire would be to find a small woman who's willing to gain hundreds of lbs because he'll get that much more enjoyment.

Wow, that definitely sounds like an abusive arrangement.

There are also men that start web sites to "support" young women in anorexia and take on an emotional "fatherly role" for the emotionally hurting girls.
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I wonder why she's given up on herself at such a young age. I feel sad for her.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Some people want any attention, even negative attention.
    Unfortunately there is an industry for this stuff. Google it, often gross.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Some people want any attention, even negative attention.
    Unfortunately there is an industry for this stuff. Google it, often gross.

Very true. Especially now, with the internet providing more opportunities. It's sad.

This girl seems to describe thinking she was fat when she was not and dealing with that by choosing to go all the way in that direction and then enjoying the attention.