Replies

• tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    bodybuilders.....who think lifting weights makes them a tough guy
  • Jenn010101
    Jenn010101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My supervisor doesn't like when I bring salads to work because I am too young to diet and shouldn't care about my weight so much because I'm a great person and guys will like me for who I am and not what I look like etc.... It's so irritating because she calls me out when all my coworkers are around..
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    people who come across as the ultimate expert on what you should or should not be doing but doesn't have the speciality or the training in that field and insist because its on the internet it must be true and you are stupid if you don't follow this latest fade such as eating x amount of calories is starving mode when that is not true it has nothing to do with x amount of calories unless you eat 500 calories for a long time or crappy food with no nutrients.

people who are rude on the forums and bash you if you don't share their views
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ... People going to the grocery stores with their children filthy
    ... People stating to the woman who are unable to have children, "Oh wow, I could never be happy without my children!"...what does that say about me, am I not happy?(I don't have children)... I choose to be happy and not miserable. Be careful watch you say...esp. on Mother's Day.
    ...People who say they don't like a certain food but never have tried it!
    ...People who allow their children to scream in a restaurant instead of taking them out so the rest of us can enjoy the meal we came and paid for.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I work retail and my biggest pet peeve, are the people who want a discount on everything. When I tell them "No" they try to negotiate with me, this is NOT the swap met or flea market that's not how it works. The price is, what the price is. Even worse are the people who ask for military discount, but they are not military. Then get upset when I tell them "No"... Ugh!!!!!!!
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Whoa long list!!!

Probably my biggest is people that use the equipment at the gym then just sit there and gawk at everyone or sit on their phones!!!! Oh my f gosh it infuriates me! It happened with the same girl and 4 pieces of equipment !!!! She just sat there grrrr lucky I didn't say anything !!! Grrrr

The Gym i go to is not that well equipped but its cheap sop cant complain. However the use of phones in gym i think should be banned. I hate people that hog machines and as you say gawp at other people or sit their chatting to their mates.

Using phones is banned at my gym, but people do it anyway. It drives me nuts! Hate those people!
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pet peeves, but off the top of my head:

1. Loud people in any way shape or form. This includes people who talk on phones at the gym. It also includes the admins who sit next to me at work and won't stfu. It also includes my neighbors in a manhattan apartment building who talk loudly, play music loudly or constantly CONSTANTLY whistle! Also, people who walk through the halls gabbing on their cell phones for all to hear. The walls are thin and people are so freaking inconsiderate.

2. People who post stupid copy/paste crap on facebook. Something like "copy/paste this crappy picture if you think cancer sucks. 95% of you won't, but I think I know the 5% who will". Ummmmm, ya cancer sucks, but copy/pasting crap also sucks. Where do you arrive at this idiotic 5% number anyway and insinuating that there is something wrong with the 95% who won't just makes you a moronic, condescending asswipe.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    When the shower curtain blows in
    You're and your
    Slow people in malls
    When people complain they aren't losing weight when they starve themselves and don't exercise
    Drunk people
    Horny cats
    Men in skinny jeans
    Litterbugs
    Stepping in water with socks on
    White girls who think they're black
    Girls who talk trashy
    Gossip
    Will ferrel
    Girls who fall madly in love with a new guy every 3 weeks, fall in love with in the first week, and post about how he's the one all over facebook.

Posts on facebook like if this picture lets 10000000000 likes facebook will donate 15 cents for this baby to get a new heart.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I work retail so I have about a million but the main ones are people that like to go in the fitting room a nd leave the clothes they try on wadded in balls on the floor but hang the hangers on the hooks and people who seem to think I'm rainman and can spout prices (complete with tax) on a whim. Also women who have accidents in the fitting room and don't say anything leaving the nasty surprise behind. More than once I've reached down to pick up a garment from the floor only to find its urine soaked. Or worse. So disgusting.
    I also worked in retail and I thought picking up urine soaked pants from the fitting room only happened there. We also had a few seniors use the fitting room as a toilet and that was disgusting. My favorite pet peeve of working there I think was when customers got mad because I didn't have a cash register at the fitting rooms then they would have a fit since "there was one there last time" and I just "hid" it so I didn't have to serve them...

This happens in more places than people care to know. I was relieved that I worked in sporting goods instead of clothing solely based on the horror stories I would hear about the fitting rooms. Poop is regularly found in the fitting room.

I hate it when people trash a store to find what they are looking for. To this day, if I grab a shampoo or something else off the shelf, I pull the products forward on the shelf and make sure it's flush with the edge of the shelf.

Question - do people not make regular pit stops while shopping so you don't end up taking a crap in the fitting room?? If you walk into a big box store, the bathrooms are right there in the front AND in the back. There is even a family bathroom in some stores in case you brought the little ones.

Edited for grammar check.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    -People who drive slowly while TEXTING in the left lane - this is awful

-When people clip their nails at work/office

-When people fail to say excuse me when they cut in front or need someone else to move

-When people stand way to close to me in line at the grocery store
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    people who tell you you're wrong (and why you're wrong) because you don't agree with them.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I hate all the buttloads of junk mail I get. Especially those stupid credit card offers "conveniently" pre-filled out. If I wanted another blasted credit card I would go apply for one.

I also hate the ones that say "Dear neighbor".

And I hate spam, both the junk email and the salty potted meat.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I am at the gym, doing my thing on the treadmill and the elderly (80ish plus) are watching me.
    Yes I am overweight, but I am trying. No I am not going to give up just because it is hard.
    Yes I am super red in the face, no it is not a bad sunburn.
    Yes I have wild red hair, yes I like it.
    Please continue your 1 mph walk or just standing there oogling me... it's great... :noway:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    1. snoring
    2, the word wow
    3. noise
    4. idiots
    5. liers
    6. cheaters
    7. poor hygeine
    8. grown mean throwing fits
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    1. snoring
    2, the word wow
    3. noise
    4. idiots
    5. liers
    6. cheaters
    7. poor hygeine
    8. grown mean throwing fits

Yup "liars" and poor "hygiene" annoy me too.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It might be an Arkansas thing but seeing people who go to the store in their pajamas. can't you get dressed first before you go to the store.

people who talk on the cell phones in the store when you are right behind them in the check out line they are into talking and not paying attention and your like can't you leave your cell phone in your car.

or when I am wanting to eat out with my family and someone in the next booth is talking so loud on her cell phone you can hear the whole conversation.
  • Refr_Quicksilver
    Options
    yeah, what this guy said... And seriously... why do people insist on calling my tortoise a turtle?
    People with bad form on squats trying to do the most weight possible. Snap city intro in t-minus 5.

Trainers who know less about nutrition or weight lifting than me trying to tell me old info.

The whole meal-prep obsession that is all over the net. People act like it's some kind of trophy or something, or shun you if you don't practice prep. Honestly chicken breast tastes alright at best fresh, no way in hell I'm going to prep out a weeks worth so I can have dry *kitten* 3 day old chicken tittie.

People who say "You're on a diet and you're eating that?". Having no clue my cals, macros, diet plan or eating style.

Anyone who mentions diet soda and cancer in the same sentence

People who try and ego-lift next to me, usually only teens.

People who accuse every in shape person of being on gear

People who say "that's a lot of weight. How much is that?" even though it's right there on the bar...okay that one is not that bad, but pretty funny to me.

The trainer at my gym who keeps accusing me of dropping the weights when I do dead-lifts even though I have 2 yoga mats under the weight and try to lower the weight as slow as possible. Oh yea *kitten*-hole let me slowly lower 400 ^^**^ pounds.

In shape people who look down on out of shape people. Like seriously?

People who get on a piece of equipment and half-*kitten* on the ohone and crap. One lady was on the leg-curl machine for 10 mins straight. She literally was doing 3 reps, pausing looking around, doing more and stopping to look around ARGH

People who ask me if I weigh my food and then talk crap when I tell them yea, "Oh that's too anal Joe I couldn't do that". My reply usually goes: Well that's probably why you look the way you look huh?

People who say they hate drinking water. Come on son. All people need water, and if you're exercising a lot and not drinking water I don't even know what to tell you.

People who claim you can spot-target fat

People who claim to have gained 10 lbs of lean muscle in their first few weeks of training I hear that one a whole lot.

and last but not least, people who don't know *kitten* about turtles.

wooh-sah, wooh-sah.
  • beanymac22
    beanymac22 Posts: 47
    Options
    I don't really understand why so many people have an issue with people who go to the gym and don't give it their all. Some girls may be there doing low reps or texting or whatever. I myself am too nervous to even go to a gym, So I work extra hard at home. But at these people are there. And really how is that in any way effecting you? if they are wasting their own time on a piece of machine you need to use I am sure they would move if you asked?
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    People who do not use their turn signal. It is there for a reason!!
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have one. Life is just too short and I like to focus only on the things that fuels my soul with happiness. :)

this

I wish you many healthy years of happiness