NSV - C25K Training is complete!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats! I'm on week 7 and am amazed at how easily I can run for 25 minutes...You couldn't have convinced me 7 weeks ago I'd even be running for 5! Good work!

It is amazing how you don't even notice the transition and before you know it you are actually running and not dying! Great job to you.
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started week 2 this morning and can't wait until it's enjoyable. ;-)

Haha. I think it took a few weeks for me before it was actually enjoyable. Thanks and good luck!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to the world of running!
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Awesome NSV! :heart: C25K is a great program for beginners, it has worked well for me every time I have come back to running...Fortunately I don't think that I will need it again because I am not going to stop running anymore:drinker: !

It has been a wonderful program to not only get me running but to keep me running! I'm moving on to the 10K program after my 5K in two weeks.

Keep running!!
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in my second week of C25K and want to run every day - but I'm holding myself back because every time I try to begin a new running program I injure myself and quit. I can't wait to be where you are so that I can just run and run and run and run.........

Awesome to you! I definitely did not want to run every day in my second week. I wanted to crawl home and sit down. You will be here soon enough! Thanks.
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait till I'm there!
    Fortunately I don't think that I will need it again because I am not going to stop running anymore:drinker: !
    That's my goal once I finish it. :smile: I'm actually doing the c210k app, but the first 9 weeks are the c25k program. I just hope to progress to the 10k one after I finish, then further! :happy:

What week are you on? I'm moving on to the 10k program and can't wait to move past that as well.
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Good for you!!! and also great to hear that it actually is possible. I am on week 3 day 2 and Week 9 seems far but not impossible now.

Thanks for the update!!1

Thank you so much! I did not believe it was possible when I started. I signed up for my 5K before I started the program though so I would stay motivated. You will do great!
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait till I graduate. I'm on week 3 and for the most part loving it. I can identify with huffing and puffing at doing 60 seconds. It seemed to go on forever.....lol!!!

Haha. It seemed like she was never going to say halfway done. Great job on getting to week 3! You will be there in no time.
  • JaimeCST
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to the world of running!

Thank you so much!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait till I'm there!
    Fortunately I don't think that I will need it again because I am not going to stop running anymore:drinker: !
    That's my goal once I finish it. :smile: I'm actually doing the c210k app, but the first 9 weeks are the c25k program. I just hope to progress to the 10k one after I finish, then further! :happy:

What week are you on? I'm moving on to the 10k program and can't wait to move past that as well.
    I'm on week 3 (W3D2 tomorrow), but since the first 8 are the c25k, it's week 3 of that. So once you start the 10k program, you can start it on week 9 (if you use the zen labs app - that's what I'm using)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good job for sticking with it!
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congratz!!!!

I'm on week 1 day 2. I was thinking earlier during my session that running for the straight 20 minutes (if it still has 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down) that I could never do it. I was huffing and puffing even though I kicked butt the first day :/ Eh I'll get there hopefully :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!