How do you cream your coffee?

13»

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Initially switched to unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and it really made a difference for me.... Last week they were out of my almond milk, so I decided to try the coconut milk and it is even better!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    I have 2 servings of French Vanilla cream (full fat) in my coffee. The fat free stuff is awful. I refuse to change the way I prepare my coffee, only now instead of 4-6 cups a day I have 1 cup in the morning when I wake up.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    I divide 1/2 cup of almond milk among 8 cups (according to the coffee pot). Only 15 calories total. However, for reference sake, I don't count the calories in my brewed coffee. Coffee didn't make me overweight. I count everything else. If I ever stall on my weight loss, then I will re-evaluate that decision.
  • Matholo425
    Matholo425 Posts: 45 Member
    i dont i drink it black - 2 caleries
    so do i,im even enjoying it,i think you get used to it as time goes on
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Farmland Dairies makes a milk called "Skim Plus"...I found it when I was looking for something to put in my coffee, once I started drinking skim milk. It is rich, creamy, non-fat and DELICIOUS! It blends in coffee as well as whole--lots of flavor. Wouldn't change it for the world. I heard Skinny Cow was the same, but I don't take any chances!
    Good luck!