What would you choose from this menu?

Options
2»

Replies

• Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Jeez this menu is a goldmine of awesome....

6 ounce blackened minute steak - all the sides, substitute the chips for a salad.

Chicken fajitas - skip the tortillas and cheese but keep the guac!

Gammon steak with pineapple, skip the chips

prawn cocktail

duck n apples, but probably not a full serving

hot smoked salmon salad
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    I usually cop out with a salad when I am unsure...lol. There are TOO mandy tempting things on that menu! haha

Salads can sometimes be just as bad or worse. Chili's Quesadilla Explosion is over 1400 calories. Granted when I ordered it I knew it wasn't the 'best' choice but I NEVER thought it would be that bad.
    you are so right! ever since I started getting back in shape I ruled out traditional leafy salads out of my diet since they almost always never SATISFY me for how many calories they actually are....u eat it thinking you've been healthy and you are hungry again in 3 hrs, but for the same 1,000 calories you could have got a much better meal.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I'd start off with the Aromatic Duck Parcels

I thinik I'd pass on the side salad and have the Battered Whole Onion Rings instead.

Then I'd have the Roast Chicken & Mushroom Pie.
    with Sweet Red Pepper, Crème Fraîche & Fennel Tart on the side.

For dessert I'd have Kahlua and Cream.

Unless, of course, I was trying to lose weight. Then I'd stay home and cook something.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the hot smoke salmon salad. Dressing on the side. :) Or the smallest steak without the chips
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    what did you go with for a meal???
    just curious with all our input lol....was there really a meal or was this a test??? :wink:
    denise