lifting is the most horrible thing to a woman since Twiggy

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
Hi I’m taunto. You might remember me from threads such as “How to get hot chicks over the internet” or threads about how make your everyday tampon into a deadly weapon!

But today, I am here not to talk about me. I’m here to address something else. I am here to talk to the ladies of MFP about ways to avoid ruining your body. In this presentation I will provide you with evidences that for women, weight lifting makes you bulky, big, too manly, and all around, turns you into a Hulk!
oNmZeRg.jpg

For my first evidence, I present to you 1ConcreteGirl. Just look at this picture. I want to throw up. She is everything that is wrong with women nowadays. Thinking they can weight lift like a man. Well honey, if you gonna weight lift like a man, you gonna LOOK like a man too! Read her confessions of turning into a man in her blog post! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/fivethreeone/view/how-did-i-workout-570888
kMlq5WH.jpg

Next, we have Sarauk2sf. Look at this crazy bird. She is Cray Cray with a capital C. Not only does she weight lift, she weight lifts more than me. And at the age of 45 too! That is just unacceptable. And whats worst? She eats. A LOT. Don’t women nowadays know that they gotta eat less than a man? Just look at this crazy woman. She eats ice cream almost daily. Pfft, women! And then she DARED to make a thread about her progress? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/903628-one-year-of-barbells-and-ice-cream-my-story-so-far-pics
Rl4tdMN.jpg

Then we have Barberella. She is a singer. She sings praises about weight lifting. That is just crazy talk if you ask me. Look at her non-lovely, manly lumps. Checkout how this singer almost became a man in her progress story
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/929824-its-been-over-a-year-since-my-hot-affair-began
PMi8nA0.jpg

Another weight lifting fanatic on MFP is 2BhappyBhealthy. Who is she kidding? She has bulked so much that costco has her on sale.
lkpK40r.jpg

Parvati from Canadia. Now, I don’t know how they do things in Canadia but out here in ‘Murica we prefer our girls not so manly looking.
82bwNH3.jpg

Adini is a sweet youngen. I had high hopes for her. But alas, she started lifting. Why, WHYYY???? Just look at how weight lifting destroyed this poor girl 
biEA9Ta.jpg

The_dizzle is a smart women. Why is it always the smart women that make such silly mistakes? Look how she changed from looking like this
ESm1OlQ.jpg

And now, because of weight lifting, she looks like this

272464190_ef9c796a1f_m.jpg

Then we have laughindani. Her situation, sadly, is nothing to laugh about folks. Look, look how weight lifting transformed her body. I, as a man, am appalled! WHO DOES THAT TO THEMSELVES? : (
142597_3981.jpg

ipuffyheartcompeting just doesn’t get it. She keeps on insisting to weight lift. She heard it somewhere that its good for women? Maybe its in those silly magazines that she models in. I don’t know why women even read if all they’re going to read is silly talk!
ePF6PUg.jpg

Hi Jules
lc10l5C.jpg

love4fitnesslove4food looks uber manly in these pics. No girl should look like her. I feel sad for the youth nowadays. To top it off, she eats like 2,000+ calories a day. Holy Nutella on a pancake is this girl bulky!
nU1IQwP.jpg

And my last evidence is ToughTulip. AKA, Sunshine. She’s a sweetheart with a big issue. She likes to lift weights. And eat tons. She eats fruits and meats and cheeses. Didn’t she get the memo, she needs to eat and workout like a GIRL! Not a man!
N2B4Hzi.jpg

I hope the ladies on MFP finally realize what devastation weight lifting and eating properly is to your body. I hope that one, you all go back to the old days of looking like starving children during the drought and only doing workouts like… cooking.

And heres something for your Monday
KEnHq70.gif

Mods: This thread was made purely in the name of humor (and boredom). All participants in this thread have given me the permission to use their pictures and the captions.

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Always have to put a jab in at Canada....

All these ladies are uber sexy!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of awesome WIN! :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you had to go and spoil it with the disclaimer at the bottom....!!!

epic thread!!!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread Taunto. :)

I'm so glad that I lift still, even though it's wrecking my body
  • succubaeangel
    Options
    Bless this post.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread:happy:
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you. This made my ****ty afternoon better :drinker:
  • PandaPop87
    PandaPop87 Posts: 131
    Options
    Love love LOVE this thread!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I always learn so much from you, I hope you have a book signing in Charlotte soon
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Funny stuff!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    So you're say if I keep lifting I look like these chicks? Hmmmmm, yeah I think I'll keep lifting, thanks for the inspiration.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    The sad thing is I am following the same sad path to destruction. Save me, Taunto! Save me!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    It's been bothering me for a while, but ... almost always, when there's a thread about women and lifting, it's never about how strong they've got. It's about how slim and therefore attractive they are. Just an observation.

Congratulations to all the women in the pictures for what you've achieved. Lifting is hard work.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi-larious. :laugh:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Love this! <3:)
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh crap I'd better quit while I'm ahead and go back to world of warcraft))))) ::
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Taunto,

I'm not sure you have convinced too many people here yet .... I think we need more pics, uhm, I mean proof, of these grotesquely bulked up women to be sure......I mean, the more proof the better, right?? :bigsmile:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    gross :laugh:
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    So lifting will turn me into a chick??? Arrrrggggg!