5'8" 185-135lbs 50lbs gone

Options

Replies

• llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm your before twin! and I want to be your after twin! haha, thanks so much for posting :) You look seriously amazing!!
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, I too am trying to lose the baby weight, it just took me a lot longer than you to decide to do it! :) Congrats on being a role model of healthy living for your LO.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    You look great and like you're having so much fun!
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    This is so motivating. I started about at the same weight and it has taken two years just to get down to 165 (mostly because I am lazy and I work in the gourmet food industry). I haven't had a baby, but I'm so happy to hear another 5'8" girl making the 50 lb cut. Thank you for posting!
    Thanks also for outlining your journey. I had started running as well and didn't see change until I did 30DS and clean eating...if I could only stick to them.

If anyone has any tips for night-owls and making yourself hit the sack earlier and wake up earlier..I am all ears. I need to work out in the morning.

Thank you! :D I too am a night owl and I use to suffer with insomnia. So when I tell you I wake up at 5am Mon-Fri know that it's a HUGE deal. Lol. So this really helped me and maybe it can help you. http://theberry.com/2012/11/02/daily-motivation-16-photos-173/daily-motivation-13-80/ Good Luck!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration - At 5'8" I topped out at 167 (without a baby) and got down to 134 a few years ago. Stuck in the 140's and still working to get back to 135ish again!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! My daughter is 7 months and I also have a 5 year old son. I don't remember ever being 135 lbs!! But that is my goal weight (for now) it is nice to see people have that success. I am at 155 lbs right now and I am 5' 6". Hoping I have success like yours for these last 20!!
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    You look incredible! My daughter is 7 months and I also have a 5 year old son. I don't remember ever being 135 lbs!! But that is my goal weight (for now) it is nice to see people have that success. I am at 155 lbs right now and I am 5' 6". Hoping I have success like yours for these last 20!!
    You can do it!
  • commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You just did exactly what I'm attempting :) I'm also 5'8 and I'm trying to get from 190 (ish) to 135 (ish). I'm at 156 right now, so I'm getting there.

It's great to see someone with the same stats, make it to their goal, so thanks for the motivation.!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job, having a kid is tough it can really mess with your body.
  • KindredSpirit89
    Options
    You look fab and it's great to hear that you managed to stick at it, despite the odd bad day etc. Very inspiring - thank you for sharing your story :)
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look GREAT!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thank you for the motivation! My goal is close to yours and I can't wait to get there - you're an inspiration :)
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump - so I can see the pictures when I get home!

I'm 5'8" as well and we have the same goals! I'm not there yet but I can't wait to see your accomplishments. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You certainly are not lazy! You look great!
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and you look very fit and happy. That is my goal weight too.
  • workavoidance
    Options
    You have an perfect butt! I'm jealous.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You have accomplished quite a lot...and your story is very inspiring. It's a reminder to myself to keep on track. You look excellent, and I really look up to you for all that running you're doing!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Nice job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!