5'8" 185-135lbs 50lbs gone

Options

Replies

• JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thank you for posting and motivating me (and I'm sure many others). I just completed my first 1/2 marathon two weeks ago and my second two days ago and I'm about to start incorporating more weights now that I'm not afraid of injuring myself before a race and you have definitely motivated me. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • wannabfitnevarez
    wannabfitnevarez Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i love your before and after pics ! congrats on your determination and motivation ! thats awesome, you look good and really healthy : ) keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your pics. i am at 159 right now, and my goal is 135 so i have a little over 20 pounds to go. its going great and i feel and see the difference : ) i love to see before and after photos of people, i should of taken some of myself : ( :sad: .....
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone, you are all so sweet! I hope to have another set of after pic in another 2-3 months. Maybe with some muscle definition! :D Just think if you keep at something you'll see the results!
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Look at YOU!! Amazing work!!!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow amazing results! Lucky you. I am 173 and the same height as you have not been able to lose weight. Only lost 17 in one year then gain 5 the last four months.
  • surfbabe
    Options
    Wow amazing results! Lucky you. I am 173 and the same height as you have not been able to lose weight. Only lost 17 in one year then gain 5 the last four months.

Just keep at it! Reevaluate your diet. What are you actually putting in your body and how much? Are you getting enough protein? Are you eating too much sugar? Have you cut/ limited sodas... even diet sodas? Tweaking even the small stuff can help.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    wow lovely job! I definitely want to do the mud run! Slow progress is the best progress :D
  • ImprudentMedusa
    ImprudentMedusa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm the same. 212-170 = about 42 lbs so far and 15 more to go until I reach my healthy weight! I've had 2 kids and I look so much better than when I first started over a year ago but it was only a few months ago that I started to use this app. I had hit a wall and gained some weight back then my fiancee told me about this app and he has helped me with workouts too and I've lost 10 pounds since starting this app over 50 days ago. I'm so excited and proud. So I agree. If I can do it and she can do it then it can be done. :D
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great inspiration!
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am 5'7 and got up to a whopping 210 when pregnant. I am currently 131 and have maintained between 125-133 for over a year now. I can totally identify with your story (and the cravings!)
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story , you look amazing! I have been doing this since 1/31/2013 and have only lost 12 pounds. Cause just like you I have those days that I crave junk food .
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    very proud of you. You've done amazing and are a terrific inspiration. Thanx for sharing your story :)
  • Robin_Anne
    Robin_Anne Posts: 54
    Options
    You look really fit and happy! Very inspiring to see!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You are my goal weight :) I too had a baby but was more like 195lbs with her (I was large!) I am now 140lbs hoping to make my goal end of the month!
  • surfbabe
    Options
    very proud of you. You've done amazing and are a terrific inspiration. Thanx for sharing your story :)

Thank you!!! I couldn't do it without your support every morning!
  • JulieHume88
    JulieHume88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done xxx
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!