jackfish
    mayonaise (looks like semen)
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have foot phobia.

Athlete's Foot is a fungus.

Mushrooms are a fungus.

I don't care how nutritious they might be, there is no way I am going to eat Athlete's Foot's glorified cousin.
  • eburns45
    eburns45 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sardine and onions
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    Bananas....mushy gross vomit feeling in the mouth and taste rank.
    And this is from some one who loves fruit.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would eat my own poop like what gorillas do.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Lamb or goat >_<
    And asparagus
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Tried mussels the other day; gah!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Nothing except liver---can't get it down. I've tried cooking it with lots of onion and bacon and still, I put it in my mouth and chew it and then it refuses to go down when I swallow.

But I'm not crazy about rhubarb either.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Turkey Bacon.

1z15jqh.gif
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    Bananas....mushy gross vomit feeling in the mouth and taste rank.
    And this is from some one who loves fruit.

Hey--I'm not alone. I thought I was the only one in the world who does not like bananas! If there is no other fruit in the house, I can choke a half of one down.
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can not eat cooked spinach. I hate it but I love raw spinach in smoothies and I eat all salads with raw spinach. Weird I know lol
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    "Chicken Gizzards" My father used to eat them every time we had a damn chicken for dinner... It seemed absolutely disgusting!
    "Fried Broccoli" or other "fried" vegetables... It just seems like it is the complete opposite of healthy!!! Stir-fry, I understand, but deep fried is terrible... And this based off of 10yrs old in a restaurant and my friends mom bought fried broccoli as a "healthy" option to our meal... No, just no!
    "Fried Oreo" Sounds just like a heart attack in a billion-calorie food... Just gross!
    Black eyed Peas - The band and the food! Used to be forced to eat it every new years day, but I absolutely hated it! No taste whatsoever! And all gritty... :/
    Lemon Meringue Pie... My mother loves it, I just don't like the pudding-ish filling...
    Pudding - Unless it's baked into a treat (chocolate delight!!!) or "dirt(with the Oreo cookies and whatnot); I hate pudding!!! It's too smooth, feel like i need to knock my teeth out to be comfortable eating it.
    Baked Beans - Never, ever, ever eaten them, and never will! They gross me out, and have (since childhood) believed that it will give me crazy farts, and I don't need that!

There's more, but none on the top of my head!
  • SouthernSpice721
    SouthernSpice721 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okra
    Liver
    Squid
    Pickled Beets
    Figs
    Raw Tomatoes
    Raw Eggs
    Octopus
    Road Kill (Squirrel, Raccoon, Armadillo etc.)
    Clamato Juice (I know it is not a food but it still really gross to me).
    Mushrooms
    Gizzards
    Pig's Feet
    Pig Tails
    Collard Greens
    Chicken Feet
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Thought of some more...

- Banana - I like banana flavored things but the texture of a plain banana? *BARF*
    - I second the "cream" fillings like those found in Little Debbies and the like. Its like creamy sugar and makes me nauseous.
    - Raw tomatoes
    - covered covered marshmallow candy (like you find during Easter) or any marshmallow candy really
    - American Cheese
    - & the sliced "Swiss" cheese. What a joke.
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    It seems lima beans are almost universally reviled, they should just be made illegal, really...

I don't know what Lima beans are.... :embarassed:
    Any idea what we know them as on this side of the pond?

I think they're also known as butter beans - they're milky-green nuggets of barf *shudder*

Mmmm---I LOVE lima's roasted in the oven in loads of garlic butter. They are extremely nourishing. The main problem with lima's is that people don't know how to cook them and they use beans that are post-mature. If you use the baby lima's and then steam them in a steamer till tender and put them in a small roaster with a lot of butter and a little garlic (with the lid on the roaster so they don't dry out). They are wonderful!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    innards of any kind.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Kale that shizz tastes like crap any way you try to cook it to me.

^^This!!!! and I've tried it so many times to no avail I just don't like it!
    Besides that I really am not picky as long as it's properly prepared. Can totally relate how certain foods people can't eat because of the way they've last had it or reacted too (bad) It's happened to me a few times over the years!!
  • torviegirl
    torviegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It seems lima beans are almost universally reviled, they should just be made illegal, really...

I don't know what Lima beans are.... :embarassed:
    Any idea what we know them as on this side of the pond?

I think they're also known as butter beans - they're milky-green nuggets of barf *shudder*

Mmmm---I LOVE lima's roasted in the oven in loads of garlic butter. They are extremely nourishing. The main problem with lima's is that people don't know how to cook them and they use beans that are post-mature. If you use the baby lima's and then steam them in a steamer till tender and put them in a small roaster with a lot of butter and a little garlic (with the lid on the roaster so they don't dry out). They are wonderful!

Yeah, but I think anything tastes good when it's in a lot of butter; if you put poo in a lot of butter, it'd probably be tasty.
    Ergo, the beans are just the vehicle for the butter and butter is delicious. Which is why I now need MFP...
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Shell fish eeewwww they have all their bits eyes and all with them
    Snails eeeeewwww slimy little f@&%#*s
    Cauliflower or in our house its called ghost broccoli
    Haggis and *kitten* don't think I need to explain those yuk
    Black pudding blood!!!!!
    And all the insides like heart, kidneys, liver, tongue I mean come on now they had jobs to do once why the hell would you wanna eat them
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Beets.

I hate beets.......I also hate condiments.