Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Make more threads about it.
    THrENxx.gif
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    yes just be a *****, if they are too dull to get the message when you give it politely you get to be a *****. I've lived in places where if you didn't decline with stern lines then it wasn't really a decline.... sometimes ehhhhhhhhhh. Otherwise I just act like I can't even hear it and that works fine, I don't like being a *****. but I can get real good at it haha. good luck sista.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    (For some reason waitresses seem to really enjoy hitting on guys with girlfriends?)

I can even remember a very specific time, which happened to be the very first time I went out with a girlfriend to a restaurant, several years ago. I will always remember it. My beautiful gf of the time went outside to take a phone call, and the waitress brought our food and smiled and winked at me at the table. I just smiled back and basically ignored her. Then, literally in the same two seconds, I looked across to the other side of the room just randomly and made eye contact with ANOTHER WAITRESS who freakin winked at me also! Wtf! I was winked at by two waitresses within literally 5 seconds, and surely both of them knew I was there with my date (at least the one serving us did).

Care to explain!?

She wants the tip.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I likes all the attention. LOOK AT ME!!!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Where do you live?
    I get NO attention.
    I need to move.

Ditto kickrocks.gif

Both of you are Nuckin Futs.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    (For some reason waitresses seem to really enjoy hitting on guys with girlfriends?)

I can even remember a very specific time, which happened to be the very first time I went out with a girlfriend to a restaurant, several years ago. I will always remember it. My beautiful gf of the time went outside to take a phone call, and the waitress brought our food and smiled and winked at me at the table. I just smiled back and basically ignored her. Then, literally in the same two seconds, I looked across to the other side of the room just randomly and made eye contact with ANOTHER WAITRESS who freakin winked at me also! Wtf! I was winked at by two waitresses within literally 5 seconds, and surely both of them knew I was there with my date (at least the one serving us did).

Care to explain!?

She wants the tip.

What if all you have is a tip?
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Perhaps cut down on this type of warmup at gym?

196mx1.gif
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    2 guys were yelling rude remarks at me across the road, so I just kept walking and on my way back ,I walked passed them again but on their side of the road. Again they were loudly making rude remarks to me, I looked at them raised my eyebrow and shook my head laughing n kept walking...Men like these are jokes, my husband busts his *kitten* off so, many men work their *kitten* off to provide for their family, then you have these dumbass jokers that think they are allllllllllllllllllllllll that hanging in front of Rite-Aid or where ever else during the day every single day... They should know they are just making a fool of themselves....

Now if someone just in a normal tone to me says that I look nice or whatever, i'll say like thanks i'll still raise my eyebrow though that's just a thing I do....
  • filmlova
    filmlova Posts: 2
    Options
    If it's something that makes you uncomfortable say something to make them equally uncomfortable: Get thee hence Satan! They'll think you're super religious and leave you alone!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not (gasp), yes I do receive unwanted attention from females! This attention would be appreciated if I were single, but every time I'm in a relationship and go out to eat somewhere, or go to somewhere with other people (yes literally almost every single time I go out), I receive this unwanted - or at least a bit annoying - attention from females.

A few weeks ago I went out to eat with a very beautiful female friend, just friends, and suddenly out of nowhere the female server behind the counter is, how shall I say, a bit too "extra" smiley and friendly with me.

The time before that, the same thing happened with the same friend in a different place.

And before that, while I was in my last relationship I would get hit on by other girls literally while I was holding my girlfriend's hand at a restaurant or just out places where there are people.

So ladies... what's the freakin deal! Is it really so simple as the "want what you cant have" mentality, or is there something more to it? Literally every time I am out with an attractive girl, girlfriend or just friend, I get hit on blatantly in front of her by other girls.

Care to explain!?

My take on that is that a lot of girls are insecure with themselves so they feel that if they manage to get the attention of a man who is with another pretty girl, that they must be equally or more attractive than the other girl. I call them attention seekers that need to find some self worth.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Sometimes a throat punch is the only option. Apply ample force. They'll get the point. ; )
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

Care to explain!?

She wants the tip.

Dine and dash.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just start talking about super nerdy stuff. Games and stuff.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Care to explain!?

She wants the tip.

OR, don't eat at Hooters... they are always flirting and I don't know why... :drinker:
  • TLWallperson
    TLWallperson Posts: 125
    Options
    Be a b!tch if that's what it takes. You DON'T have to be a "nice" person, especially if they don't understand the word NO!
    Besides men can sometimes be a bit thick and need a frying pan in the face once in a while. :tongue:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Sometimes a throat punch is the only option. Apply ample force. They'll get the point. ; )

this is why we are friends.... :laugh:
  • halflife1978
    halflife1978 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know this thread's been jacked to hell and back, but here's my advice.

If you don't want attention, then be polite. Once. I'm, happily married, but thanks for the compliment.

If it continues, tell the creeper to GTFO. By any means necessary. Regardless of where you go, what time you go there, who you go with, or how you dress. None of that gives implicit or explicit permission to anyone at any time to invade your space or make repeated, unwanted advances.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I likes all the attention. LOOK AT ME!!!!!
    EJMjuQc.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Cattle prod.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Ignoring is the best - anything you say will show that they got to you. I just pretend I didn't even hear anything and keep going on my merry way :)