From 470 to 390 somethin' in 3.5 months...some pics

Options
Been the fat kid my entire life, trying to make some changes. I started MFP on Jan 11. My heaviest was 470 at Christmas. Here are some pics. To me, some earlier/heavier ones seem better than today's, but oh well. I hit 395 last weekend, and didn't weigh in yet this week. I am going down around 2 lbs a week it seems. Past three weeks have been rough, my 18 y/o daughter went through a horrible breakup where her b/f tried to run her over, and we were on the road for awhile, which isn't good on a diet. Things are starting to level out again. My workouts are lifting (mostly dumbbells, for around an hour) followed by aerobic work with slam ropes (anywhere from 30-90 minutes). I can promise that my clothes are fitting better/looser for sure.

Here we go (I don't have any at 470 (Christmas and after), but have a couple at 455-460 during football season 2012:

image-8.jpg
Aug 2012, 450+

image-9.jpg
Oct 2012, 465

image-1.jpg
Jan 27, 448 lbs

image-3.jpg
Feb 11, 431 lbs

image-2.jpg
Mar 22, 414 lbs

image-16.jpg
Apr 20, 400 lbs

image-23.jpg
May 5, 395

image-22.jpg
Taken today, haven't weighed in since last so not sure of current weight.

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, you can see a big difference. You get smaller and your smile gets bigger in each one.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    job well done
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so good! Awesome progress and I love your smile!
  • SuZQz173
    SuZQz173 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good to see the evolution in weight and the evolution of the smile! Keep up the great work. Impressive!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's a big difference :) And I love how you seem to get progressively happier with every photo - confidence suits you!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    So cool! Congratulations, man! It's like you're literally shrinking as the pictures progress! (In a totally good way! lol) Keep up the awesome work! :drinker: :heart:
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress in just 3 months, keep it up you are well on your way to meeting your goal!!
  • sarathrasher12
    Options
    awesome! and you look so happy!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    So amazing! You look so happy too. How many calories do you eat on average?
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    you are doing great...congrats big time! Love your smiling face - you are smashing it! Awesome job.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Hope your daughter gets to feeling ok too. That must have been horrific for her and you! :heart:
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    YOU, sir, have the BEST smile! Congrats on all your hard work! You look great!!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. And very fast.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Looking goood!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Terrific! I love how the smile got bigger, too. Keep up the great work and keep showing it to us!
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great going, I see what you've lost but the huge difference is seeing how happy you are and that you look positive. So good for you and keep it going :wink:
  • ladytaurus13
    Options
    Great job!!! This is refreshing to see, that it can be done! Thank you for sharing!!!:smile:
  • knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow amazing keep up the good work awesome. your smile is wonderful to see
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great smile and you can tell how much you've lost from the photos... you're on your way to a whole new you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!