5000 calorie thread update

Options
1235»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got food poisoning to me, nothing to do with eating too much.
    However, I do question why you are eating multiple bowls of cereal to fill yourself up for fewer calories, when you are 91Ibs.
    It does not sound particularly balanced?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My math professor just announced a pizza party on Thursday to celebrate finals week. My jaw literally dropped.

I really feel for you. Mine would have too. Hope you are feeling better.

You say this like it's a bad thing.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people are still telling this girl that she did something right here!

Way to eat so much garbage in one day that you puked your guts out! Nope nothing wrong here. Everything is all just hunky dory!

GOHD!

:explode:
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I had a feeling it was gonna be too much for a petite female like you. Sorry it made you sick :(
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people are still telling this girl that she did something right here!

Way to eat so much garbage in one day that you puked your guts out! Nope nothing wrong here. Everything is all just hunky dory!

GOHD!

:explode:

QQ
  • rosemaryhon
    Options
    Yeah so why did you even do that?

She wanted to have a splurge day. Whats wrong with it?

Nothing at all wrong with a 'splurge day' IMO.

Though I think it isn't wise to choose to push oneself to over-indulge to an excessive extent ~ which this seems to have turned out to be (and I'm not surprised. I actually predicted in the 1st thread that I didn't think she would be able to eat that much).

Why not have a splurge day where you just feel free to have whatever you want, without trying to force-feed 5000 calories? That's the part that wasn't a good idea IMO.

It sorta reminds me of drinking games & such where some push to excessively over-indulge booze.
  • rosemaryhon
    Options
    I wonder how many of the people upset by this are just jealous because they're too scared to live a little...

Nah, I'm honestly not jealous of puking all night.

I'm not scared to live a little or eat a lot either ;)
  • rosemaryhon
    Options

...To me, a splurge day is relaxing and eating what you enjoy. This doesn't sound like it was at all a relaxed and enjoyable experience for you, more of a chore. So why bother?...

I agree.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many of the people upset by this are just jealous because they're too scared to live a little...

Nah, I'm honestly not jealous of puking all night.

I'm not scared to live a little or eat a lot either ;)

oh... come on its not a parts unless you have diarrhoea.

pfff. light weights.
  • duckmoose
    duckmoose Posts: 6
    Options
    It's not as if she's doing this every week. At least not to my knowledge she isn't. Who are we hold judgement?

AND further more, if I were to plan a 5,000 calorie splurge day I would want to cram it full of everything crap food I used to eat all the time.

I do find that it seems a bit silly to ask a question like she did after eating all that crap and then getting sick from it. Just so much stuff that isn't good for you crammed into one day. Not surprising that you got sick from it.

Sidenote: I do every so often get sick from mushrooms. A lot of the time they were a pizza topping. Very weird, but I usually woke up in the middle of the night and all that would be in my vomit would be the mushrooms. But I'm too stupid to stop eating mushrooms because I love them.