Friends who eat what they want within their calories

Options
13»

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Please add me - i eat what i like as long as i'm under.
  • catsnap213
    catsnap213 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ah, a fellow wine lover! I miss wine a lot and am currently trying to work it back in - within my calorie limit, of course.
    I kick up the exersize so I can have my weekend wine or beer. Got to love a good red wine
  • gillbostock
    Options
    I've just started to diet with FitnessPal, does anyone know if its really important to keep within the limits of all the nutrients? As I find it extremely difficult to eat enough potassium but sugars go over really easily especially if I eat lots of fruit! Thanks
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    you can add me if you like! I eat whateva, but workout lots :))
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. You will see cheese and wine in my diary daily. All within calorie goals, of course.
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I do it this way. Add me if you want.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) Friend me people!!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza, pasta, cake, muffins, fast food...GASP!

Lol add me :)
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sort of in my scenario... Protein comes first then the calories though my restricted levels mean I wouldn't be able to go crazy over board but the occasional snack won't kill! :blushing:
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My philosophy is that you shouldn't absolutely exclude foods because this is the rest of your life! if you are accountable and responsible, you can achieve that balance.
  • shaeni1221
    shaeni1221 Posts: 36
    Options
    I am trying to eat more fresh, whole foods, but I still enjoy a cheeseburger or a piece of cake. Of course they usually happen on the weekend when I am a little lazier about logging.

There are days I go over, there are days where I am a little under...but I am mostly hear for accountability.

You can add me if you like. ;)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I eat both healthy food (protein, vegetables, whole grains etc) and treats if they fit into my calories and macros
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    That'd be me too. The only things I dont eat are the things that make me physically ill. But other than that.. I eat whatever I feel like it and make it fit into my day. Always looking for new friends!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like. I don't go over my calorie goal ( the day's exercise included), I don't do cheat days or free days--whatever you call it, I think it's stupid and self-delusional. I am happy with my progress, which I want to be slow, so my skin has a chance to shrink back if it is going to. I've always been under my calorie goal, at least since the earliest days when I thought I had to "eat back calories", which I've decided not to do, for the one simple reason that I don't want to. The way I approach this program is; log everything. And don't do ANYTHING that I don't want to do.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    IIFYM...that's my philosophy and i'll continue to stick to it...my only thing i've cut out completely is regular soda, even with that said, I barely drink the diet stuff either.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Me! I eat whatever i want IIFYM...works well for me, i dont feel deprived and i havent to cut anything i love out of my food intake. Anything i've stopped eating is because i don't like the taste of it anymore.
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want and don't feel bad about it at all! My diary is public and you will find some of everything in there. The thing is this is a LIFE change not a diet. Therefore, I am adjusting my lifestyle overall instead of crash dieting to lose major weight quickly. If you are still looking I log daily and would love to be your friend!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm a big believer of moderation. If I cut anything absolutely out of my diet then it would become unsustainable. This is all about long term health, if I lose at a slower rate then I'm prepared to do so.
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I eat what ever I want. I have to. Otherwise I do really good for a while then BINGE for 2 days. Then I gain all the wait back & have to start over :frown:

I was doing 1200 calories, and not losing an ounce & fighting to stay within that range. I upped mine to 1366 & I'm fine as long as I exercise everyday.

The key is to eat healthy foods. Not McDonalds, or Krispy Kream everyday. That doesn't mean you can't have a slice of pie, or serving of ice cream once a week or so .
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I eat pretty much whatever I want if it fits my cals and it hasn't stalled my weight loss at all. I try to watch sodium and make sure I get enough protein but other than that, I don't track sugar or fats too closely. I follow a TDEE-20% approach and feel that I have made a lifestyle change!