Bingo Wings - Help!

Options
Okay so I've been been working on strength training and am pretty happy with the changes I'm starting to feel in my arms (it's more a feeling thing than a visual so far - but it is happening!) - but while I actually can flex now and there's something there I still have the wiggle jiggle in the bingo wing area. I've never had the big flying squirrel type wiggle - but there's a little droopy wiggly jiggly.

1, Is there anything I should/can be doing to help this area?

2. Will it just eventually firm up more like the front & sides of my arms are starting to if I keep doing the exercises I'm doing?

3. When the fat leaves will the wiggle jiggle go with it - like is it just a matter of dropping the pounds that will really help the problem?

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    It could be a combo of fat and loose skin from weight loss. Just keep doing what you're doing. Your arms will get smaller as you lose more weight. You might always have a bit of jiggle, but it should go down as you continue to lift and lose fat.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    It could be a combo of fat and loose skin from weight loss. Just keep doing what you're doing. Your arms will get smaller as you lose more weight. You might always have a bit of jiggle, but it should go down as you continue to lift and lose fat.

^This. Lose skin (if it's not abundant) should go away with time. You may just be prone to fat storage there. Keep losing and lifting and it will go away.

I still have a small jiggle, but it's shrinking fast.