Pets!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a 100lb, black and tan, German Shepherd male, 2yrs old and a 2yr old curly hair tarantula!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I have a standard rat terrier named Misha, a cat named Abby and a rabbit named Sophie. At my parents I have several cows I consider pets :tongue:
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    foxy is in my profile pic. she is a 1 year 9 month old pomeranian! i have a million nicknames for her, and you think it would confuse her, but it doesn't! (i think), she is a pomeroo, kangaroo, muffin, angel, cupcake, fox, kitten, etc.

big ears, big spirits, jumps on the kitchen counter from time to time. love her so much.

and she talks constantly if we are not paying attn to her. not barks, but growly conversation noises.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I rescued a pound puppy almost a month ago. See profile pic. Gizmo. He's about 9 months and looks like a mix of Aussie and Border Collie. Every single walk we go on a kid comes up and wants to pet my dog. He basks in all the attention. He drives me insane, but he is a great dog.

I also have a hedgehog named Winston Churchill. That thing is always grumpy.
  • MissySchwab
    MissySchwab Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    6 month old aussie and rottie mix.She is protective,fearless, and loves to play and lay around with my kids and I.3 barn cats that are 1 years old Mickey(gray tiger with gray eyes)Mickey likes to be a stinker she knocks cereal off the fridge to steal cheerios and likes to be petted ,Indy toes(all black with yellow eyes)tHe can't meow but has a hoarse sounding purr and loves to be in ur face for attention.He loves the dog and they greet each other with head butts and Sylvester (black and white tux with yellow eyes)is fearful and a 1 person kind of cat.he adores my best friend and will sit for hours to be petted but only by my bestie.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I have a Chorkie (yorkie/chi mix) named Kimber AKA Kimmy and Booger. She only gets called Kimber when she gets in trouble.

She will be 3 in November but I still call her my puppy because she looks like one.

She's apprehensive toward strangers, but she picks some every now and then that she likes immediately.

Hates it when anyone is holding any live creature. She barked at a woman once for holding her baby. It drives her insane, for some reason. I can't pick up the cat, the rabbit, the other dog, or the 4 year old I babysit without getting barked at to put them down.

She is on a very strict routine that she made up by herself. 10 o'clock is the latest I am allowed to sleep before she has to go out. Then I take her, she does pee and poo, and she comes in, eats her breakfast, and then takes a nap. Then I am to walk her again at 2, where she does pee. Then she comes in and plays with the other dog before taking another nap. At 5 I am to walk her again, where she does pee and poop again. Then she comes in and eats her dinner. At 10 I have to take her out once more so she can do pee, then she grabs her puppy and waits for me to come to bed, and I better not be long! Then she goes under the covers and lays in the crook of my legs. This is the most scheduled dog I have ever met.

Also, she rocks the Death Star dog tag.

119ozkm.jpg

^^that's her puppy that she sleeps with/cuddles with during the day.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hades and Persi
    E79C764E-EE62-43DF-83DC-E3CD1EA29320-1068-00000124C59B2EAC_zps02168a18.jpg
    A very pregnant Persi
    994E934A-28ED-4770-9291-7B05F2FA1F5B-17812-000017B8C0C7BF5C_zps455c3344.jpg
    And puppies!!!
    FE7D6FFD-C0EA-4B50-84C9-43E1212A807C-762-0000010FB7BA9B43_zpsa55173c2.jpg

Hades will be 4 in August
    Persi will be a year old in July
    Puppies are currently 2 1/2 weeks
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    We have a conure parrot named Ziggy. He talks a bit and liked to bob his head to music. He is quite the character lol

Our sweet little dog is named Harley. He is a chihuahua yorkie mix. We got him from a pet rescue center because he was abused as a puppy. The poor baby is scared of his own shadow and is very timid and a bit whiny. We love him to death and he will have a forever home with us.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Tesha is our Boxer/Mastiff mix. We got her 9/9/09 (Tesha is Hebrew for "Nine.") She's almost 4.

Tempe is our GSD. She was a starving stray when DH found her in a field near his work. She was skin and bones, so we named her Tempe after the lead character in Bones, Temperance Brennan. The vet estimates her at about 2 1/2.

Lily is our newest addition. She's a Great Dane/Mastiff mix. I named her Lillebitte (Danish for "tiny") as a joke. She will probably end up between 125-150 pounds. She's 5 months old now and over 65 pounds. I got her as my goal reward when I hit my goal weight.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have one short-haired black cat named Buddy (she's a girl:flowerforyou: ) and we think she's about 10 years old. We rescued her and they were unsure of her age.

I also have 2 Maine Coon kittens who are now 6 months old. I found them on New Year's Eve crawling out of a snowbank! :frown: They are my babies, I adore them!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My baby went missing on the second.

I am so sorry :-(
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    We have three dogs - a Chihuahua - Zoe; a lab - Lola; and a ??? who looks like a hyena - Abbey! Pics in my pics! They all sleep with us!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    We have a Dalmatian named Roxy- best dog! A Bichon/spaniel mix named Stella- great pet! Both dogs are rescues. We also have a white pearl faced cockatiel named Diamond- unexpectantly he has lots of personality.